Phase I, reopening ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Doesn't ring a bell. Pixie I remember. She was dating Mikey. They sounded like a fun couple.

She went with that one grubby little shitbag for a long time - I have him pictured in person and can't say his name. He was a couple of different screen names because he kept getting banned.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She went with that one grubby little shitbag for a long time - I have him pictured in person and can't say his name. He was a couple of different screen names because he kept getting banned.
Didn't he get his faced smashed in a men's bathroom?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Oh come on. Tell.

I'm trying to think of some of our more, um, memorable characters..... You probably weren't as bad as you think.
Ok. You are probably right. I was.... Warrant Guru. And all the others that followed but don't remember the names. 😥

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok. You are probably right. I was.... Warrant Guru. And all the others that followed but don't remember the names. 😥

I don't remember you from that name. See? Wasn't so bad after all!

Honestly, you'd have to really be out there to make a long lasting impression. There was a guy on here who faked his own death to get the attention of SexyPrincess.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I don't remember you from that name. See? Wasn't so bad after all!

Honestly, you'd have to really be out there to make a long lasting impression. There was a guy on here who faked his own death to get the attention of SexyPrincess.
You may remember my dog, Tika. I faked her getting murdered. That was when I knew I had crossed the line and went into a very dark place with shame/regret.