Phone upgrade

JeJeTe

Happiness
So I have the plain iPhone 4 and I'm way overdue for my upgrade.

So my debate is do I upgrade to a iPhone 5 now or wait until late summer/early fall for a iPhone 5s.....

Choices, choices...

KDENISE977

What's going to be new on the 5s? I have the 5 now but hubby will be due for an upgrade in Oct. and I may swipe his upgrade for me if the 5s is all hot and exciting?:buddies:

JeJeTe

Happiness
No word exactly what it will feature yet but it's usually just a mild upgrade when they do the "s" upgrade. :shrug:

I think ios 7 will be out later this year too.

joedancer

bookman
So I have the plain iPhone 4 and I'm way overdue for my upgrade.

So my debate is do I upgrade to a iPhone 5 now or wait until late summer/early fall for a iPhone 5s.....

Choices, choices...

I also have the iPhone 4 and waiting. I just heard though the iPhone 6 is just around the corner, so I may wait for that. New ones will supposedly have several color choices, retina display, 14mp camera and more. http://www.techradar.com/us/news/ph...phone-6-release-date-news-and-rumours-1099865

JeJeTe

Happiness
I also have the iPhone 4 and waiting. I just heard though the iPhone 6 is just around the corner, so I may wait for that. New ones will supposedly have several color choices, retina display, 14mp camera and more. http://www.techradar.com/us/news/ph...phone-6-release-date-news-and-rumours-1099865

Good article! I saw one where it was rumored the 6 would come out next year and I don't want to wait that long but I could wait until September for it. Along with ios7. Thanks! :buddies:

KDENISE977

I have a dumb question, what is iOS anyway, I see it on my phone, but don't know what it is? Certain photos are in an iOS photo album on FB? :stupid::shrug:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:lol: I'm getting ready to "upgrade" to the iPhone4, because I am cheap and it's free*.

I have a dumb question, what is iOS anyway, I see it on my phone, but don't know what it is? Certain photos are in an iOS photo album on FB? :stupid::shrug:

iOS - OS - Operating System. It's the operating system that's required to run the phone. Laptops use Windows, iPhones use iOS.