Photo Blocker Spray

Otter

Nothing to see here
Has anyone out here tried this stuff???? . Curious if anyone has tried or had a friend use this as a way to beat the picture-taking speed traps.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
We do not condon nor encourage the use of our products to defeat toll booth cameras.

that's safe/smart marketing ... noone gives a shiat about a $2 toll booth; it's the $150+ tickets they wanna get out of! :lmao:

willie

I wonder what would happen if a cop hit you with his high beams and spotlight. Would the visibility of your tag be affected?

newnickname

Originally posted by willie
I wonder what would happen if a cop hit you with his high beams and spotlight. Would the visibility of your tag be affected?
Only works on flashbulb photos, besides, if it worked on headlights of cops, don't you think he might pull you over. The spray works better than covers from what I read.

willie

Originally posted by newnickname
Only works on flashbulb photos, besides, if it worked on headlights of cops, don't you think he might pull you over.
That's why I asked. With high beams on this material, I would think it would have to look a bit different. I would also think that if the authorities got Pee Ohed enough about a blank plate and traced the car by some other identifier, you'd have some expensive trouble on your hands. It'd be safer for everyone to stop running red lights.