Photo ID and vaccine passport required by Mayor de Blasio to move freely in New York City

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Interesting the EO states ' covered building ' does this mean when it comes time to vote a NY City Subject needs his vaccine papers and a PHOTO ID ?

BOP

Interesting the EO states ' covered building ' does this mean when it comes time to vote a NY City Subject needs his vaccine papers and a PHOTO ID ?
Duh.

Oh, except....

Hijinx

Can't help but wonder how long unvaccinated blacks in New York will put up with not being able to go to the grocery store.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I'm sure that will still be racist.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
Can't help but wonder how long unvaccinated blacks in New York will put up with not being able to go to the grocery store.

You sure have a fascination with "Blacks" you ready to come out of the Down Low closet yet gramps?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm sure that this EO will be suspended just for the 2022 mid terms.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm old enough to remember when DeBlasio was insisting that black people don't have photo ID, therefore asking for one in order to vote in elections was racist. In fact that was just a year ago.

Anyway, eff those tards. I hope their two-term Mayor comes up with more ways to **** with them. They hadn't had enough the first time, so they voted him in for Round 2. So yeah, ha ****ing ha ha ha.

DaSDGuy

Always avoided Los Angeles when on the west coast. In fact, I would drive miles out of my way to go around.
New York City is the same. It has no redeeming value to me.

Reactions: BOP

UglyBear

Welcome to America!

I’m not OK with that.

This is an event that Republicans should grab onto and ride all the way to the 2022 elections .
The perfect picture: a man trying to feed his cute kids, and being kicked out while smarmy lib hipsters jeer him.
Your average (mostly white) Republican has much more in common with this black man that with the white hipsters — this could reach across the race divide.
It has the perfect short slogan that encapsulates all that has been boiling inside us — “I’m not OK with this”. Simple and to the point.
Cmon RNC, grab this! use this!
But, as usual, we will trip over our collective Republican dick, mumble something, and lose the moment.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Hey…it’s the Democrats who say they are too dumb to get a photo ID. You vote stupid you get stupid. Hope they all suffer from their idiot governors EO’s.
So do I but only if they stayed on the plantation. Those that dared to leave should fight back with the rest of the sane population.

Hijinx

What do blacks like about the democrat party.

They like being able to kill their unborn.
They like being bought with entitlements.
They like being patted on the back while being screwed in the butt.

Bare-ya-cuda

What do blacks like about the democrat party.

They like being able to kill their unborn.
They like being bought with entitlements.
They like being patted on the back while being screwed in the butt.
They like the decriminalization of all their crimes they commit