Photography club in SOMD?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
There's also the Calvert club. I don't know anything about either one, but at least Calvert's website does not look like it was put together by kids.

space.chick09

@kom526/ hvp05:

Thanks for the info! I will have to check both groups out! What do you shoot with (Nikon, Canon etc)? Just curious

F

forceofnature

I used Olympus in the past but went Canon when Olympus announced no new DSLR cameras beyond the E-5. I got worried about support in future years probably unfounded but an excuse to get a new camera LOL :)

F

forceofnature

Nikon makes a good camera as well that's for sure. I was undecided until a got a good deal on the Canon. Now I have to rebuild my lens collection. Ugh.

DarwinTheDog

Calvert Photography Club

Would love to have you join us for a meeting at the Calvert Photography Club. We typically meet the third Saturday of the month at 10:00 at one of the local libraries (Prince Frederick is our preferred location but not always available). We also typically have a photo trip each month. We are pretty active online as well - so feel free to check out some of the links below to find out more about the club:

Facebook: Calvert Photography Club on Facebook

Twitter: Calvert Photography (calvertphotos) on Twitter

Flickr: Flickr: Calvert Photography Club

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me - you can use the contact form on the website - it comes to me.

Guy Stephens
President
Calvert Photography Club

2drinksbehind

I've been following Calvert Photography Club for quite some time. My schedule (or better, yet - my husband's schedule) doesn't allow me to make the meetings usually but the group is very active and provides quite a bit of meaningful information both with their meetings and online resources.

Good people and an active group, for sure. :)

space.chick09

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I will definitely check out the websites. I probably won't be available this month (travel for work) or next month (vacation). Looking forward to meeting the group! :yahoo: