Photos show blindfolded German woman, video shows four peace activists in latest Iraq

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
Agreed. This is just a bit of divine justice. And I don't hate to admit it at all. But the rest of the Leftists all around the world will say that the only reason those peace nuts were abducted was because of that evil George Bush and his horrifying policies. Never mind that they've been doing this since before there even WAS a George Bush.

:rolleyes:
Even still, we got to get them out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Even still, we got to get them out.
Why? So they can keep hurting the war effort and bolstering the terrorists to keep on fighting, not to mention capture more civilians and cut their heads off?

Put me in the :bigwhoop: column.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
Why? So they can keep hurting the war effort and bolstering the terrorists to keep on fighting, not to mention capture more civilians and cut their heads off?

Put me in the :bigwhoop: column.
Cause that's what I'm supposed to do. I have to, even if they are racist neo-nazi homosexual midget jews.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Cause that's what I'm supposed to do. I have to, even if they are racist neo-nazi homosexual midget jews.
I make them do a public apology for being traitors to their country, and promise (under penalty of death) to never do it again. And they have to wear a "Bush Rules, Saddam Drools" lapel pin for the rest of their lives. And they have to burn their Che Guevera t-shirts as well.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
I make them do a public apology for being traitors to their country, and promise (under penalty of death) to never do it again. And they have to wear a "Bush Rules, Saddam Drools" lapel pin for the rest of their lives. And they have to burn their Che Guevera t-shirts as well.
Whatever works I guess. Maybe this little incident will change thier minds about things.