Physical Therapy

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Came back from the doctor's visit with a prescription for PT. Pulled in to Gateau there by BJ's and....they are gone!

So...anyone got a recommendation for a good PT shop in southern St. Mary's or Solomons/Lusby area?

Bonehead

There is one in Leonardtown on the square. Changed ownership and I can't remember the new name.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've used Winters in Charlotte Hall. His brother, also a Winters, practices in Leonardtown.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Check with Henry Chiropractic, they had PT before, but I haven't been in for a few years.

Makavide

Not too talkative
ProFlex Physical Therapy
22738 Maple Rd Suite 102,
Lexington Park, MD 20653
(intersection with 235)

Bobwhite

Came back from the doctor's visit with a prescription for PT. Pulled in to Gateau there by BJ's and....they are gone!

So...anyone got a recommendation for a good PT shop in southern St. Mary's or Solomons/Lusby area?
I've used Gateau, the one at the Bean Building and the Rehab Center at the hospital. Of the three, I prefer the hospital.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Had a bad experience with the one in L'town..not going there. But thanks.
Sorry to hear that. I only know about the CH location and the fact that they're brothers. And, they both have Cub Cadet lawn tractors. A lot can be determined by the condition of a man's lawn tractor. The brother from Leonardtown had one I had to pressure wash before I could even work on it. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So I've got an appointment with a place in LP City called "Pivot"..?

We'll see how goes it.