Physical Therapy

Homer J

Power Chord
Back surgery 24 January. First day of PT today after completing an assessment there last Monday. Kicked my butt but the guy seems to really know what he's doing. Pivot, in the Kohls/Dicks shopping center.
What surgery did you have, and who did it? I have an appointment with a neurosurgeon next month to see what they can do for mine.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Had to remove and replace the titanium connections, and redo the fusions, in the S-L2 lowest section and stabilize two vertebrae with compression factures,,,T10 and T11. Dr. Paul McAfee did the handiwork...he's in Timonium and operates at Union Memorial in Bal'more.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Had to remove and replace the titanium connections, and redo the fusions, in the S-L2 lowest section and stabilize two vertebrae with compression factures,,,T10 and T11. Dr. Paul McAfee did the handiwork...he's in Timonium and operates at Union Memorial in Bal'more.

This sounds like how you get a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There are some pretty good docs at Union.