Phyxius -- are you coming to any AMIT shows??

Duckz

:howdy: Hi Phyxius, loved your pictures from the January Holly Point show! Can you and your camera come out for some of the AMIT shows this year? Next one is April 6.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Oh, I'd love to. Could you send me dates and a contact number for the show management? I want to make sure it's okay with them first.

IntegritysDream

Most of them start at 9:00 am.. The early bird starts at 6:00am sharp, and the midnight madness starts at 6pm and goes all through midnight (thats in the summer,, its SOOO fun), dont know dates for them though

Duckz

Oh, I'd love to. Could you send me dates and a contact number for the show management? I want to make sure it's okay with them first.

Awesome! :yahoo:

Show dates:
April 6
May 4
June 8 (Early Bird Show)
July 12 (Midnight Madness Show)
August 17 (End-of-Summer Show)

Call Bobby (301.475.5434) to confirm dates, I just have these jotted down in a notebook. Thanks Phyxius!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyx- we missed you at the Jumper show at Glennwood on Sunday! :frown:

I was planning to ride!!! But, it was my grandfather's 82nd birthday and my grandmother just passed away a couple weeks ago, so I did the "family thing".

I hope to make it up to some more Glenwood/MPC events though!

Duckz

Ohhhh not to hijack the thread, but can I see?? Do you have any shots of him already?

I'll call Bobby tomorrow!!:yahoo:

Picture courtesy of Devine from the last AMIT show :howdy:

Attachments

• lincoln1.jpg
    lincoln1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 86

IntegritysDream

I saw you there duckz! and yes phxius DEF. needs to come out for that show.. but i have to braid for the schooling shows anyways.. my trainers are making me this time.

Duckz

I saw you there duckz! and yes phxius DEF. needs to come out for that show.. but i have to braid for the schooling shows anyways.. my trainers are making me this time.

I was wondering why some of the ponies were braided, especially when we were all swimming in mud :lmao:

IntegritysDream

haha i didnt braid last time cause my trainers werent around the farm, but this time they will be there MAKING me... they say i should always look the best at shows, which i agree with, like being clean and turned out and all, but not when its really muddy and icky :lmao:

devinej

HAHA should i braid sparkles for the jumper derby??? hehehehhe. i don't think its possible to braid sparkles...

Duckz

HAHA should i braid sparkles for the jumper derby??? hehehehhe. i don't think its possible to braid sparkles...

I don't know about you, but I'm going to need some mane to grab at the jumper derby, no braids for me!! :doh: :lmao: