Pick one!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Obviously, I had nothing better to do on a Friday night besides draw. Which do you think would make a better T-Shirt saying....? Only non MPD's votes will be counted, except Paso. :lmao:

Attachments

• Say No to Drugs.jpg
    Say No to Drugs.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Say No to War.jpg
    Say No to War.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 147

Tazgirl

I vote yes for both of them. You also need to do one that says "Say No to Alcohol" then send it to the HORSERIDING GOD........ :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I will take a 1/2 dozen of the drug one...TVM

Ps how is your shaved pus....what did hubby say :yikes: I have never seen so much hair in my life...

M

Mousebaby

Yeah, I like the first one too.

Paso, did you go and get some poor puss, I mean kitty naked again??? :nono:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Since my husband is in the military, he didn't think it sent a very good message to the troops to do the war shirt, even though it seems like a battle on the forum sometimes. So number #1 is the one I will proabably create.

K

KizerSoSay

I would like to respond to the green karma message someone sent, but they left no name..(sigh). If you mean did I cross over to women, the answer is NO! :killingme
Did anyone else bet on the Preakness besides me? :coffee:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius said:
I'm a dunce, what's MPD? Either way, I like the first one. :)

Pick one! 05-19-2007 04:10 PM Yes, you are a dunce!

Apparently you don't know what an MPD is either. Have a nice day.

S

saddlesore

Phyxius said:
Pick one! 05-19-2007 04:10 PM Yes, you are a dunce!

Apparently you don't know what an MPD is either. Have a nice day.

:lmao: Good answer, Phyx ;-) MPD stands for Multiple Personality Disorder, oft used for posters w/ more than one identity on the forum. Or, in the case of your karma giver, it could mean Multiple Personality Dunce. I do hate unsigned red karma. Wusses, all!

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Only non MPD's votes will be counted, except Paso. :lmao:

Oh for *%$@#*'s sake - are you still on about that?? Let it GO, Shady, let it go! Don't torture yourself so! I'm sort of surprised you didn't go for one that says Say No to Certification . . . . :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I will take a 1/2 dozen of the drug one...TVM

Ps how is your shaved pus....what did hubby say :yikes: I have never seen so much hair in my life...
HEY i almost forgot, Rottncop told me you'd shave my pus if i held it for ya. :biggrin: when can i come over? I've done it by myself but it's so much more fun to do it with someone else. And my pus is especially sweet and quite used to it in fact.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadielady said:
Obviously, I had nothing better to do on a Friday night besides draw. Which do you think would make a better T-Shirt saying....? Only non MPD's votes will be counted, except Paso. :lmao:

Drugs are very bad, War is very bad ( but very necessary !)
You have a good heart ! :huggy:

S

saddlesore

Owltree said:
Alcohol IS a drug, dont drink and ride...
OK.#1 is cute...

:lmao: Have you read any of the SMTR posts about some of their rides?
Very entertaining! :alkies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
HEY i almost forgot, Rottncop told me you'd shave my pus if i held it for ya. :biggrin: when can i come over? I've done it by myself but it's so much more fun to do it with someone else. And my pus is especially sweet and quite used to it in fact.

Let me know when you have time.

I shaved River Rat and Dems pus today..well River Rat got the whole thing shaved...Dems just wanted hers trimmed up some around the back.. :whistle: