Pics of Paso and Mingiz... sold to the highest bidder!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Loper :huggy: TVM

ok call me stupid about forum acronyms, but what does TVM mean? :confused: How do you want to get the full digital images? Since you are not receiving any of my emails that I am sending, (and I am NOT sending you 30 more emails containing the full image files) I can put them on a CD and give that to you or you can download them in zip files from my website. What do you and Mingiz want to do? :eyebrow:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
ok call me stupid about forum acronyms, but what does TVM mean? :confused: How do you want to get the full digital images? Since you are not receiving any of my emails that I am sending, (and I am NOT sending you 30 more emails containing the full image files) I can put them on a CD and give that to you or you can download them in zip files from my website. What do you and Mingiz want to do? :eyebrow:

TVM

Thank you Very Much...

I saved them from here...thanks.. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
TVM

Thank you Very Much...

I saved them from here...thanks.. :huggy:

but the one's I posted on here are crappy resized one's, the full images are clearer and you can print them with much better quality!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
but the one's I posted on here are crappy resized one's, the full images are clearer and you can print them with much better quality!

Can you put them on disk then and I will meet you at the barn one day to get them? Baby llamas will be here soon I have two bagging up.. :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
I like that one the best too. :howdy: Mingiz & Paso you really know how to have a good time.

Loper I guess I know where you were this weekend. MSA was a hot one. Your pics keep getting better & better. Thanks for sharing. :yay:

THANKS :howdy: I'm trying to get some experience with shooting in full manual mode, thanks to Phyxius suggestions. Still working on it though. Paso and Mingiz were willing to be my guinea pigs this time out. :lmao: Even though Paso seems to have an obsession with the dam pics. :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
THANKS :howdy: I'm trying to get some experience with shooting in full manual mode, thanks to Phyxius suggestions. Still working on it though. Paso and Mingiz were willing to be my guinea pigs this time out. :lmao: Even though Paso seems to have an obsession with the dam pics. :killingme

Loper Again there awesome.... :huggy: We do usually have fun on our rides. We just get crazier than normal.... :lmao: even though I'm the quiet one... :lmao: That's becasue you can't shut Paso up. She's a dam yacker.... :razz: :huggy: We'll be your guinea pigs anyday... :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Loper Again there awesome.... :huggy: We do usually have fun on our rides. We just get crazier than normal.... :lmao: even though I'm the quiet one... :lmao: That's becasue you can't shut Paso up. She's a dam yacker.... :razz: :huggy: We'll be your guinea pigs anyday... :flowers:

The vodka jigglers help..:cheers: Mingiz you are just too easy..you never complain or say NO...I want to do it and you are "there" I still cant believe your dumb ass turned around and went back a mile to get me a turkey feather.. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
The vodka jigglers help..:cheers: Mingiz you are just too easy..you never complain or say NO...I want to do it and you are "there" I still cant believe your dumb ass turned around and went back a mile to get me a turkey feather.. :huggy:

Yes I'm easy I will go out of my way for people, But remember I can't be had :razz: :smack: :lmao: :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Can you put them on disk then and I will meet you at the barn one day to get them? Baby llamas will be here soon I have two bagging up.. :whistle:

OK two CD's coming up, one for each of you with all the pics I posted here and the dam pictures... :lmao:

I know it's not a horse pic, but how cute is this pic... this little guy was with the people that showed me where the dam was located and had 3 dogs with them that I took several pics waiting for you guys. I got some really great one's of the other dogs as well. He was getting tired so he would wait in the shallows for the two bigger dogs to bring the stick back and then try to take it... :killingme

Attachments

• IMG_7060.jpg
    IMG_7060.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 59