Pics

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Kain99
This guy must be stopped! Dang he's making us look bad! :frown:

Nah, good publicity. these guys are animal lovers. They have bird nests on their head :biggrin:

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Born and raised and never left here and don't care if you call me a SMIB or not, but damn I can always get a good laugh out of a classic mullet.

Athena1078

Social Director
I have seen the guy with silver hair out and about before.. He has a SWEET Mustang! Brand new! Mach 1 I believe

Steve

Enjoying life!
I work with two Mattingly's, the second is the daughter of Jenks Mattingly. The guy must not be really doing his homework, because he missed the Jarboes, the Buckleys, and the Thompsons, just to name a few.

And he missed the critical landmarks, like Bert's, Sotterley's, and didn't even mention Demolition Derby, although that's in Charles.

Obviously, he is a military transient, or he would not have missed those finer points!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:bawl: I can't see and get this error: "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

First the 'Sex or Something Else' quiz, and now this! I need to post this in the daily disappointment thread, :lol:.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
gay.gif

J

justhangn

I went to High School with this guy....

tiki2003_3.jpg

looks like a picture taken on one of the days we all skipped school. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: I went to High School with this guy....

Originally posted by justhangn
tiki2003_3.jpg

looks like a picture taken on one of the days we all skipped school. :lol:
:shrug:

EvilDruidTalena

A Pic of Me!

:bandit: Hey just another pic of *mwah* lol now now not to be selfish lol Well It's a pic of me and muh lil group

Attachments

• talenanearcreek.jpg
    talenanearcreek.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 126

EvilDruidTalena

Re: A Pic of Me!

Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
:bandit: Hey just another pic of *mwah* lol now now not to be selfish lol Well It's a pic of me and muh lil group

Oops it was a pic of me sorry well forget the group and here's another pic of me from that club thingey (Like My Brother's Place but much nicer)

Attachments

• swelteringtalena.jpg
    swelteringtalena.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 127