Picture from yesterday..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Katie said:
Notice the color of the ribbon.

Isn't he handsome. Ignore the dorky look on my face I was very happy.

You HAD to go and point out the color...and after I told my girl they only came in white! :) :killingme

Congrats!

Robin

Congrats Katie and Ashton!!!
Seems like when you guys come together you dont mess around not 1 but multiple 1st places yipee for you

S

saddlesore

Robin said:
Congrats Katie and Ashton!!!
Seems like when you guys come together you dont mess around not 1 but multiple 1st places yipee for you

Tell us all about the classes! Which ones did you do??

K

Katie

Model class(1 class), equitation(1 class), pleasure(3 classes), Green Rider(1)

Starting next week I am going to work on refining his canter(slowing him down just a tad). Since he was an eventing horse he had two speeds. Fast & Faster in the canter.

S

saddlesore

Katie said:
Model class(1 class), equitation(1 class), pleasure(3 classes), Green Rider(1)

Starting next week I am going to work on refining his canter(slowing him down just a tad). Since he was an eventing horse he had two speeds. Fast & Faster in the canter.

Ah, so Ashton is a veteran. You wouldn't need then to enter him as a green horse - I see.

K

Katie

saddlesore said:
Ah, so Ashton is a veteran. You wouldn't need then to enter him as a green horse - I see.

I do enter him as one, because technically I am still green in the hunter ring. I rode saddleseat for years, and not so much hunter.

C-Murda

Katie said:
Notice the color of the ribbon.

Isn't he handsome. Ignore the dorky look on my face I was very happy.

Hey girl, you be lookin good, howz about ridin dat horse into da sunset wif a hard hitting brotha like yo boy C-murda. :love: