Pictures From New England...

K

Katie

I think I would have rather been in New England, at least they got snow not ice! My brother sent me these pictures.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 184
D

dmc854

Katie said:
I think I would have rather been in New England, at least they got snow not ice! My brother sent me these pictures.
Thanks Katie. I agree on the snow. Ice sux! :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Your first picture definitely reminds me of the years we lived outside of Worcester! We have pictures of my mom and us kids trying to dig out our car that was buried like that. It took us HOURS.

S

starr

Goodness that is a lot of snow! I really hate ice. Hopefully it will melt a little today

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
In '79 we had 36+" of snow.........my parents had a Datsun 1200 at the time, you could only see the black vinyl top in the snow. :killingme

AC/DC said:
In '79 we had 36+" of snow.........my parents had a Datsun 1200 at the time, you could only see the black vinyl top in the snow. :killingme
I remember that. We dug tunnels under the snow and played war in them.

K

Kizzy

What really stinks about snow that deep is lifting your foot up and realizing you no longer have a boot.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
What really stinks about snow that deep is lifting your foot up and realizing you no longer have a boot.

It's always nice to do when out in the swamp too. :yay:

K

Kizzy

AC/DC said:
It's always nice to do when out in the swamp too. :yay:

Worse, I think. Snow doesn't cling on like mud, making your shoe weigh a fricken ton.

Katie said:

That's what I'm talking about!!!

I'm still holding out hope for one good storm this year! :biggrin:

jazz lady said:
Your first picture definitely reminds me of the years we lived outside of Worcester! We have pictures of my mom and us kids trying to dig out our car that was buried like that. It took us HOURS.

Yes, it sure does bring back memories of growing up in Connecticut when we had "real" snowstorms!!! School was never cancelled because people in the NorthEast know how to remove snow on the roads and also know how to drive carefully in the snow!!

Tina2001aniT

AC/DC said:

:lol: I was a bun in the oven for that storm........:neener:

ewww....wait a minute...I Was born in August, so maybe that is how I got here....:barf:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Katie said:

Where in New England? Got some pictures from my Mom today, that show a little snow on top of their friends porch.. Sister and BiL live in Suthern NH, Mom and Dad live in NORTHERN NH!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
AC/DC said:
First time in history I-93 was closed.. was out of school over a week, and people on snowmobils were rescuing people stranded in their cars, going to get groceries.. getting people to work that HAD to be at work.. FUN times!!