• 7820072403.jpg
    7820072403.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 7820072398close.jpg
    7820072398close.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 137

mingiz

Horse Poor
We had a blast.....My digital camera got wet that's the only bad part of the ride. Hope it will dry out and be ok. Oh and a few picker sticks from cleaning the trail up.... :lmao: Yea Paso was on Fat pony...I was chicken....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
We had a blast.....My digital camera got wet that's the only bad part of the ride. Hope it will dry out and be ok. Oh and a few picker sticks from cleaning the trail up.... :lmao: Yea Paso was on Fat pony...I was chicken....

Mingiz got pricked too.. :popcorn:

jacbro

Aww. That looks so fun. Sorry I couldn't go, I'm sure I would have had a good time, but lily had gotten a deep cut on her front shoulder and needed 15 stiches. But I did have a wonderful time with you guys at the lake.
Jackie and Calla Lily

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Pasofever said:
We missed ya...sometime soon ok?? Hope she heals fast.. :huggy:

Good to you see you again. :huggy: Beautiful day on the beach. I wish I had a camera to take pics of Sasha in the water. She's really become a water dog as much as she goes with me.

Nice to meet you minzig and Big Daddy.

Enjoy your crabs and corn :yum: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
unixpirate said:
Good to you see you again. :huggy: Beautiful day on the beach. I wish I had a camera to take pics of Sasha in the water. She's really become a water dog as much as she goes with me.

Thanks J you are wonderful to me :huggy: Sasha looks great she is such a pretty girl. Where we were swimming there were two labs there and they were really having a ball...Nice seeing you as always..thanks for the crabs buddy :yikes:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pasofever said:
Whewwww refreshing..
You got deeper than I did, but your air intake is a lot higher than mine :lol:

Attachments

• TN Trip 030 First crossing.jpg
    TN Trip 030 First crossing.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 125

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
aps45819 said:
You got deeper than I did, but your air intake is a lot higher than mine :lol:

I saw those pics...beautiful place..I would really like to go riding there..that stream was beautiful...

Tazgirl

mingiz said:

I am so jealous, looks like I missed a great one. Hubby is fine and I have a large bag of cooked chicken with BBQ sauce to eat all by myself :whistle: Next time guys..... :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
unixpirate said:

:howdy: It was great meeting you also. Your dog is awesome....

mingiz

Horse Poor
showqueen74 said:
What a perfect day for a swim, but seeing as I can't swim I don't think I'd have gone that far in! V&F

You could of went far out enough to enjoy it. Your horse will take care of you. You just point the way. I only got wet up to my knees. Paso took Fat Pony cause she was already wet and I was trying to get pics. I have a friend that is afraid and can't swim but she has gone out until she felt scare then would just turn around and go back. The bottom there is solid so no surprises, You would have fun... :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I should have knocked you off Jose when I had the chance...... :smack: :razz: :lmao: :huggy:

You never had a chance and you are just jealous because Big Sexy helped me up on my horse and not you..:neener:

M

missperky

Pasofever said:
You never had a chance and you are just jealous because Big Sexy helped me up on my horse and not you..:neener:

I told you not to call me that...

:lmao: