Pigeons vs Redskins

thurley42

HY;FR
Rex is just showing his true colors. It's not like he's ever had a breakout season. He has been playing like a completely different QB the last few weeks....it was only a matter of time before he returned to his true form...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Closer to a better draft pick.

As noted before the season, the Skins will compete but it won't be pretty. The difference between a franchise QB and what we have is blowing out a bad Rams team and skimming by them.

I like the progress but I never expected much of anything out of this years Skins, not without a QB and quality depth along the O-line at least.

If I were an Iggles or Dallas fan I'd be worried.

Looks like the Giants take this division this year.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Closer to a better draft pick.

As noted before the season, the Skins will compete but it won't be pretty. The difference between a franchise QB and what we have is blowing out a bad Rams team and skimming by them.

I like the progress but I never expected much of anything out of this years Skins, not without a QB and quality depth along the O-line at least.

If I were an Iggles or Dallas fan I'd be worried.

Looks like the Giants take this division this year.

We have issues in the secondary too that need to be addressed, whether it be a coaching and/or personnel change. Our corners play way too soft and have for the last few years.

We're probably out of the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes so hopefuly Kellen Moore is still available come our pick in April.

LordStanley

I know nothing
God you people are amazing... One bad game and you are all stabbing Rex in the back. :lol:

Keep it up! By next year you will all be throwing snowballs at Santa :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
We have issues in the secondary too that need to be addressed, whether it be a coaching and/or personnel change. Our corners play way too soft and have for the last few years.

We're probably out of the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes so hopefuly Kellen Moore is still available come our pick in April.

That's what most fans complain about. Teams complete passes in the NFL, however. That doesn't mean our secondary is a concern. Our secondary has played well actually.

Top 9 in yards per game.

Top 3 in points per game.

Top 4 in completions against.

Top 2 in TD's allowed.

Top 15 in INT's.

Top 3 in sacks.

It's the age-old song of the Redskins. Good defense, mediocre at best offense.

NFL Stats: by Team Category

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's the age-old song of the Redskins. Good defense, mediocre at best offense.

That.

O line is average at best and we still, for nearly a decade, have had a lower tier WR corps.

Those two, if you're good, help you do well with an average QB. Absent either one, you might be 8-8 with a solid D. Absent both of them, you have to have a great D to compete. Throw in mediocre QB and not even the 2000 Ravens D gets you anywhere.