Pigs on Willows Rd

Richard Cranium

kwillia said:
That's what all the MPDs say...:lol:

Why would anyone waste $20 on an MPD? If you people have money to throw around like that, I need to fill up my car before I go to work tomorrow.

That reminds me....I better not get pulled over on 4 on my way to work. :whistle:

trilogy

r.c kicked yoyr ass poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Willow's Road is tricky. You pull onto it from Route 5 and there are NO speed limit signs until you get to where it drops to 30 at the base housing. The other way it is clearly marked as changing to 40 MPH at that point but most people fly at 50+ MPH in either direction.

Just an FYI, but they've finally put up a 40 MPH speed limit sign as soon as you pull onto Willows from Route 5. Cops are patrolling it heavily and have been pulling over quite a few people.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
jazz lady said:
Just an FYI, but they've finally put up a 40 MPH speed limit sign as soon as you pull onto Willows from Route 5. Cops are patrolling it heavily and have been pulling over quite a few people.

Guilty?