Pina Coladas

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
If he's looking and I'm looking, then apparently something definately isn't right and it's basically over! There really isn't anything to say.

BTW, I like that story!!! Slayer was the clincher!!! :killingme

Last edited:
G

Goyde

I guess this is sorta like asking the question:

When is it cheating ?

Is it physical contact or does cheating happen when someone's spouse or SO begin a new relationship. Which cyber or not there are two people on the end of line so which is it ?

My opinion is cheating is when someone begins a new relationship, the physical side is simply a culmination or physical manifestation of the cheating.

to me, they both cheated on each other. Even before the met face to face.

punjabigyrl

I consider that cheating from both partners. However, they may have an open relationship to see other people while they are married.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I'd put a wig on her, and some new lingerie.
I'd wear a speedo, chaps and a cowboy hat.

And then we can both pretend we're cheating. She can call me Papi, and I'll call her #####.

That's so freakin hot. I'm gonna do that.

I think I love you for this post, yeee-haaaa!!!! :smooch:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Its seems he feels guilty:popcorn:

...not really. I'm OK with me listening to Slayer. However, I really don't think very many other people should be allowed to. They can't handle the freedoms they have now. It's best we keep the scary music away from them. So, I don't feel guilty about it.

If you're making a different insinuation, I don't cheat. Neither does she.

:buddies:

SamSpade

I'm just saying. How do you get bored with someone you don't even know???

That would describe easily half the married people I know - they don't know each other. They got into over a strong mutual attraction, began a life together but largely live as two single people who don't cheat but share a bed. They do nothing *together* and have no common interests.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That would describe easily half the married people I know - they don't know each other. They got into over a strong mutual attraction, began a life together but largely live as two single people who don't cheat but share a bed. They do nothing *together* and have no common interests.

See, I never understood that. You hear of these women/men whose spouse has been cheating for years and they swear they never knew - it's like, how the hell could you NOT know??? My crazy step-sister's husband actually had a whole 'nother family that he lived with part time, and she says she didn't know a thing about it.

Duh.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You think...

See, I never understood that. You hear of these women/men whose spouse has been cheating for years and they swear they never knew - it's like, how the hell could you NOT know??? My crazy step-sister's husband actually had a whole 'nother family that he lived with part time, and she says she didn't know a thing about it.

Duh.

...that was a self defense mechanism, just couldn't bear to acknowledge it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...that was a self defense mechanism, just couldn't bear to acknowledge it?

No, I think she just didn't give a crap and as long as he was messing with someone else, he wasn't bugging her. :lol:

That, I believe, would have been the honest answer. Instead she said she didn't know a thing about it.