Pink

PsyOps

Pixelated
No, what is really frightening is that you think a pretty woman wearing something pretty is therefore "ornamental".

There is a certain reality that we all try to be somewhat "ornamental" in how we choose to dress ourselves or personal hygiene and all of that. I mean we all want to look good; at least in how we interpret that. What if Invanka said "screw it, I don't care what people think how I look" and decided to stop shaving her legs and pits? The MSM Trump-hating crowd would freak out over it. We often make fun of Hillary and her ugly pantsuits.

But, we want to present ourselves in a good light in terms of how we view it and how the general public might view us - that sort of defines "ornamental" in how we present ourselves. So, I don't see the big deal. Our MSM have become so petty and childish.

glhs837

Power with Control
I think it is pretty damned misogynistic to suggest that a woman being dressed in a "girlie" fashion can't be taken seriously.

No, what is really frightening is that you think a pretty woman wearing something pretty is therefore "ornamental".

Yep, that's ol misogynistic Trump for you, his daughter is ornamental....... do they even think about the things they say?

This_person

There is a certain reality that we all try to be somewhat "ornamental" in how we choose to dress ourselves or personal hygiene and all of that. I mean we all want to look good; at least in how we interpret that. What if Invanka said "screw it, I don't care what people think how I look" and decided to stop shaving her legs and pits? The MSM Trump-hating crowd would freak out over it. We often make fun of Hillary and her ugly pantsuits.

But, we want to present ourselves in a good light in terms of how we view it and how the general public might view us - that sort of defines "ornamental" in how we present ourselves. So, I don't see the big deal. Our MSM have become so petty and childish.

She literally said that because Ivanka wore bows on her sleeves she looked like property. I think she looked like a pretty woman who also happens to be pretty damned smart and seemingly able to hold her own around a bunch of other smart people.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She literally said that because Ivanka wore bows on her sleeves she looked like property. I think she looked like a pretty woman who also happens to be pretty damned smart and seemingly able to hold her own around a bunch of other smart people.

Well, if how someone dresses determines these things, the perhaps they ought to zoom in on Whoopi Goldberg. That woman dresses like a homeless slob.

Clem72

Yep, that's ol misogynistic Trump for you, his daughter is ornamental....... do they even think about the things they say?

Purely ornamental. But also secretly in charge as she can send her daddy away and take over discussions at the G20.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Purely ornamental. But also secretly in charge as she can send her daddy away and take over discussions at the G20.

But isn't that what we were sold with Bill and Hillary back in the 90's... two for the price of one?

glhs837

Power with Control

Yep, just ol Evilgeniusblithingidiot Bush, who was so dumb that he couldn't pronounce nukelar :) but was able to mastermind the greatest coverup know to man that remains in place to this day...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yep, just ol Evilgeniusblithingidiot Bush, who was so dumb that he couldn't pronounce nukelar :) but was able to mastermind the greatest coverup know to man that remains in place to this day...

Bush didn't mastermind the route to his ####ter.