PITA Morning.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We see tires all the time with 5% tread wear and splitting between the treads. Luckily most of our customers aren't risk takers. When your boat payment is like a second mortgage, you don't skimp on something like that.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Too many people just don't understand that trailer tires are not the same as car tires. More plys, designed for extended non-use, etc...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Too many people just don't understand that trailer tires are not the same as car tires. More plys, designed for extended non-use, etc...
The tires on it were the original ones it was delivered with when new. They were load range E trailer service tires (It's a 20,000 # GVW trailer) . We went with load range F tires when we replaced them...and will be keeping tire covers on them when its parked.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The tires on it were the original ones it was delivered with when new. They were load range E trailer service tires (It's a 20,000 # GVW trailer) . We went with load range F tires when we replaced them...and will be keeping tire covers on them when its parked.
ie .... $$$

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
How does a washer overflow, I've never seen that happen before.
Ya got me. Never seen it before either.
Wife came running outside telling me the washer overflowed.
She had adjusted the washer load lever nob, and thinks it stuck in the reset position.

Working fine now.

PeoplesElbow

Ya got me. Never seen it before either.
Wife came running outside telling me the washer overflowed.
She had adjusted the washer load lever nob, and thinks it stuck in the reset position.

Working fine now.
Wow, I've had them not drain before or leak from the bottom, never knew they could overflow.

This reminds me I need to pull out the drier and vaccum it out.