Pitcher and A pizza @ the GreenDoor 7:00

morganj614

BadGirl said:
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to beat you up, Miss Meamie. It was an accident. :angel:

I know you could not see the bruising. :huggy: Just don't serve me any of that old chicken you are cooking tonight :faint:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
morganj614 said:
I know you could not see the bruising. :huggy: Just don't serve me any of that old chicken you are cooking tonight :faint:
Wanna come over for dinner tomorrow night?

I swear on a stack of bibles, the stuff is still good. I'm gonna make Bob eat the first piece just to make sure I don't give myself food poisining. :yum:

morganj614

BadGirl said:
Wanna come over for dinner tomorrow night?

I swear on a stack of bibles, the stuff is still good. I'm gonna make Bob eat the first piece just to make sure I don't give myself food poisining. :yum:

Put some of CHasey's creamy pesto on it and he'll never know. :popcorn:

jazz lady said:
Oh, a little bleach soak and you'll never know the difference. :whistle:

ewwww. Kitchen Crimes.

B

baswm

onebdzee said:
Just got my NEW SEWING MACHINE and I have to try it out :yahoo:

Ya'll drink a couple for me :howdy:

Such happiness over a sewing machine. Just imagine if it was a new bed. :really:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
Oh Dougie, you missed a good time :lmao: Jazz and I found out we were almost related by marriage. BadGirl beat me up and ItsBob needs to have a party :killingme. Bernie Taylor was celebrating his birthday and we all found 2 degrees of seperation. This county is too small for 6 degrees :lol:

Bernie was at the green door when I got there. I forgot my wallet so he paid for my pizza and picther. I left to get my wallet and when I returned he was gone. And so was my pitcher but the bartender gave me anotherone cause I said I never got it. Which was actually true:killingme: