Pix

I made a hair appt today and actually got in this Thursday with your hair girl...I'll let you know how it goes.

I think I just want a trim but as for the color I'm not sure. I hate picking out a color, I'd much rather someone else do it. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
I made a hair appt today and actually got in this Thursday with your hair girl...I'll let you know how it goes.

I think I just want a trim but as for the color I'm not sure. I hate picking out a color, I'd much rather someone else do it. :lol:
She's actually my hair girl; not Pixie's. :razz:

Chasey_Lane said:

Well I'm trying her out. :smile: I'm still shocked I called today and was able to get an appt for the same week. I'm not used to getting one in the same month.

CMC122

Go Braves!
I still can't believe that there is someone good there. I've had the boys there a few times for a simple buzz cut and they never once did it right.

I refuse to take them back there :hrmph:

daydreamer

CMC122 said:
I still can't believe that there is someone good there. I've had the boys there a few times for a simple buzz cut and they never once did it right.

And ur point is? :bigwhoop:

CMC122 said:

Don't be making me nervous about getting someone new to do my do before Thanksgiving. :razz:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
Don't be making me nervous about getting someone new to do my do before Thanksgiving. :razz:
She's the best girl there. You shouldn't have any worries. I've recruited two people to her who love her. One being Pixie and the other another forum member. :yay;

Chasey_Lane said:
Sorry, she's mine now. Don't you remember giving her to me after watching me sit and sit and sit getting my hair cut a couple weeks ago? Whatever you do, don't let anybody use the girl that did my hair. My god was she ever slow. I think my hair was longer when I left than it was when I went in.