Pixie Update

Christy

b*tch rocket
Just got in touch with Pixie (Thanks to Cat and Otter). She's stuck in traffic on 210 but is safe and sound. :yay:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
All these bite me's must be taking so much time from your studying???? You really want to be bitten dont you :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :lol:

I'm actually rolling through this stuff (my studies) fairly quickly. I must be a friggin genius! :nerd: :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
you must not know me, of course I am freakin genius, where have you been??????
you are supposed to say "sexy freakin' genius", geesh...love ya:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
If ya talk to pixie again, tell her I feel her pain - and I wouldn't bother with the entire trip in if I had it to do over.

John Z

if you will
Update on John Z, forum fringe member: I'm OK and and stuck in my cubicle doing work. My truck has a nice layer of snow on it.
:biggrin:

SxyPrincess

UPDATE on SxyPrincess, should of turned your dumb butt around and went home!

Wouldn't I be a "quitter" if I did that? :wink: I'm laughing at everyone who thought their 20 minute commute this morning was horrific. :rolleyes:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Well I for one, am glad everyone is safe and sound. :yay: Sucks for you ALL that you're at work though! :neener:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
After a 3 hour commute I'm finally at my desk. It really sucks being responsible. I wouldn't have even bothered but I have a status report due to my customer every Wed. The snow has stopped; here at least. I won't be here the entire day. Do a little bit of work then I'm out of here.

Joey, you're a butthead! How can you not care if I'm ok. I'm going to remember this next time you get all whiney on me for not paying attention to you! :razz2: