Pixie Update

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by RoseRed
But wait, Pixe might get jealous....

It's ok Rose; I won't get jealous. I kinda need a break. Cari, Sxy, and Vrai are a lot to handle these days. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Wouldn't I be a "quitter" if I did that? :wink: I'm laughing at everyone who thought their 20 minute commute this morning was horrific. :rolleyes:
:roflmao: I am with you - left house at 6 - sat down at 9:14 (but if I had it to do over again...)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I wanna come as long as I get to wear the goggles in the tub and not get asked why i keep going under the water!

Just tell everyone you're searching for your missing boxers! :really:

k, I'm going back to studying, but I'm gonna turn on my yahoo IM'er, so if I'm missing any good flame wars, someone please be kind enough to IM me! :wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Christy
Come home Pixie! We're all going to have cupcakes in the hot tub! :really:
But Rose promised me a beefcupsheesecake with sprinkles!:biggrin: Can I have him in the hottub too?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This weather better not mess up plans for tomorrow night. :bawl: I'll walk to Casey's if I have to.
Now that's dedication.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
geesh, okay....rose ya gotta pick me up tooo - I'll never make it to Christy's and I ain't passing this up :roflmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
This weather better not mess up plans for tomorrow night. :bawl: I'll walk to Casey's if I have to.

I'll walk with you. We have to validate our newly found alchoholism. :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Yep, I need to go home. I haven't even been here an hour and already the fat a$$ in the cube in front of me is going to make me blow a gasket. He askes me 30 minutes ago where the RFA forms are. I tell him they are in a datebase in Lotus notes and show him on my computer which one. I tell him I can email him a link so he won't have to hunt for it on his computer. He says no that's ok he would rather find it so he'll know for future use. His boss comes over two minutes ago (mind you we are in cubes here) and asks him if he's started the RFA yet. This jacka$$ says "No, 'Pixie' hasn't sent me the link yet." Can you believe that crap? :burning: Of course I chimed in with, "I showed you where it was, you said you would find in on your own so that you'd know where it was instead of having to ask me all the time." What a moron!