Place to do Laundry?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HELP! I need to wash the sofa/loveseat slipcovers from the family room....
don't ask. :frown:
So the place has to have a HUGE washer and Dryer.
One off 235 or in Leonardtown with later hourse would be most convenient with my work schedule today. Not a dry cleaners, they won't do them since they can be machine washed, been there done that :burning:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
redhead77 said:
There is also the place in Callaway behind A&W, they had large machines and were pretty clean the last time I had to go.
EWW... YEAH clean IS an asset....forgot that may be an issue....
Where is Callaway? :confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
There is always Macintosh Run. Right past the Leonardtown Food Lion you can get down to the bank and there are always plenty of unused rocks. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Ken King said:
There is always Macintosh Run. Right past the Leonardtown Food Lion you can get down to the bank and there are always plenty of unused rocks. :biggrin:
I DON'T cook OR do windows OR wash laundry TYVM, that's what God gave me kids for. But i'll take the suggestion under advisement and pass it along.
:lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Did 'Em!

I went to the place next to the Hallmark store in the Shoppers strip mall place off rt 235. They have the triple loaders and big dryers...thing is i'm sure glad the dryers had high heat....i've never SEEN so many roaches come out from under a washing machine when it came on!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :barf:
I reminded the kids to NEVER sit anything down in there even for a second!! YUK, but i did like spending only about 10 bucks to do a sofa and loveseat surefit slipcover!! As compared too 80.00 at the cleaners last time.
Thanks for the suggestions all!