Places to get a haircut

HorseQueen

Is there any place in the area that dosn't charge $35 dollars for a simple hair cut? I generally go to Hair Cuttery, but I was hoping there was some place a little less expensive. I know for most people $35 isn't that expensive, but the only thing I EVER get done is .5-1 inch trim. Nothing fancy.. no layers..nothing. And on top of that they add an extra $10 dollars because my hair is a little past my shoulders.

Any suggestions?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Is there any place in the area that dosn't charge $35 dollars for a simple hair cut? I generally go to Hair Cuttery, but I was hoping there was some place a little less expensive. I know for most people $35 isn't that expensive, but the only thing I EVER get done is .5-1 inch trim. Nothing fancy.. no layers..nothing. And on top of that they add an extra $10 dollars because my hair is a little past my shoulders.

Any suggestions?

Try a barber shop.

Any suggestions?

JCPenney charges the same and I get the same thing done. :ohwell: The cost of everything has gone up so I wouldnt get your hopes up. :coffee:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Why not try the hair school. The prices are low, and those are all people that will be out in the world working in a few months anyways. So if you find someone you really like you can follow them and have someone that already knows what you like

sockgirl77

Any suggestions?
They charge you that much just for a trim? I have paid that much for a full cut at Hair It Is and Bella (both high-end salons) and my hair is to the middle of my back. I paid that much when I had 15 inches cut off. You've been getting ripped off. If you're okay with the way that Hair Cuttery cuts hair, then you should be fine at any run of the mill salon.
You may try Wal-Mart, call first and ask cost for what you want done.
I wouldn't trust them to cut Paso's semi-hairless dog's hair. I took my son there when I was in a rush to get him a back to school haircut. I ended up spending an hour at home touching it up. I am not a beautician by any means, but the girl did a crappy job there. I ran into a girlfriend of mine a week later and she told me that she went through the same thing there, only she took her 3 boys to the 3 different girls that they had working there that day. She said that she ended up having to take them to Gatton's in a mad rush to get it touched up.

Littlebit

Oh wow, didn't realize Wal-Mart was that bad, never gone there so no I don't think I would send anyone there. Sorry for the idea.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I still use the Andrews AFB barber shop. Even in civilian life now it's hard for me to break the military haircut after 22yrs.

nobody really

I need a nap
Try a barber shop.

i had a friend of mine that would get trims at little barber shop just south of ches beach. the guy actually did a great job on her hair for like $11. she eventually quit going to her place in annapolis, and stuck with him.

i'm not that brave. yet. maybe during the furlough lol.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Do it yourself...

Attachments

• Upside-down.jpg
    Upside-down.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 74

sockgirl77

Do it yourself...

A friend of mine dug up my 3rd grade pic last week and posted it on FB. It just happened to be from the year my mother tried the bowl cut on me, only she didn't cut the back of my hair. I had a bowl cut/mullet. :frown: