Places to Park...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by jeneisen
You know trying Walmart isn't a bad idea. I know you and hubby commute so could you drive it to Walmart every morning park it all day with a sign and pick it up on your way home? Try this for a week. Walmart gets the most exposure and most likely you won't get cited b/c they won't know if you are shopping/working or what.

Good idea. Actually, I've seen more than 1 car there parked at the front for sale before. :cheers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by baswm
North bound on route 4 after broomes Island rd. there is a place on the right hand side that usually has lots of boats / cars that people sell. From what I hear, you just offer the home owner something and he will let you sell your car. An old neighbor before he moved sold a car there. He gave the owner 40 bucks to park his car near the road. It is a good location to get seen.

And close to home, too! I'll take a closer look this afternoon on my way home. :cheers:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by PFgal
:shrug: Not everyone chooses to be a member of BJs.

Just an FYI, when I got gas at BJs it didn't look like you had to be a member to fill up there, it just costs you like 7 cents more than the member price which was equal to the other stations.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Just an FYI, when I got gas at BJs it didn't look like you had to be a member to fill up there, it just costs you like 7 cents more than the member price which was equal to the other stations.

Interesting. I didn't realize that. I always thought you had to be a member to get gas there. Just flash your membership card at the scan thingie, and pump. Is there a sign up that says that - I'm surprised they're not advertising it?

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by PFgal
Interesting. I didn't realize that. I always thought you had to be a member to get gas there. Just flash your membership card at the scan thingie, and pump. Is there a sign up that says that - I'm surprised they're not advertising it?

There were no signs but the pump had member price and non member price listed. I scanned my card and then cc and then pumped so I got the discount.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tys_mommy
There were no signs but the pump had member price and non member price listed. I scanned my card and then cc and then pumped so I got the discount.

:cool:

B

baswm

Same thing at the dunkirk safeway store, you put your safeway club card in the credit card slot and got a discount.