Planning a Trip To bush Gardens Williamsburg

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Can anyone recommend a good hotel around Bush gardens... I was calling around to see if they give military discounts but i guess people hate to do their jobs.

redhead77

We've had good luck with both the Holiday Inn and Suites, Historic Gateway and the Hampton Inn located on Bypass Road. I believe that you can get military rates at either chain, but they may be close to or even a little more than AAA rates.

crazykitty

Can anyone recommend a good hotel around Bush gardens... I was calling around to see if they give military discounts but i guess people hate to do their jobs.

Look online at like the Hilton Hotels and the Holiday Inns and put in the govt/military rate. Most of them will do the discounts and it is much easier to look online. I have stayed at 2 Holiday Inns down there that were very nice and I think the Hilton Garden Inn as well. Have fun!

We've had good luck with both the Holiday Inn and Suites, Historic Gateway and the Hampton Inn located on Bypass Road. I believe that you can get military rates at either chain, but they may be close to or even a little more than AAA rates.

We also like the Holiday Inn Historic Gateway.

JLS

I've stayed at the Historic Powhaten and the Country Inn & Suites (the one on Pochahontas Trail and the one on Bypass). Groupon has a deal on the Historic Powhaten right now if your looking for a condo FYI...