Plantar Fasciitis

General Lee

Hows the feet doing?

Eh, a bit better. I bought an inclination board and have been using it. I went and got an MRI because I thought I tore the plantar in the foot. Turns out no tear, just chronic inflammation from plantar fasciitis.

Also got a pair of superfeet inserts. $50 bucks, and I don't think they help nor do I like them.

PeoplesElbow

Eh, a bit better. I bought an inclination board and have been using it. I went and got an MRI because I thought I tore the plantar in the foot. Turns out no tear, just chronic inflammation from plantar fasciitis.

Also got a pair of superfeet inserts. $50 bucks, and I don't think they help nor do I like them.

It takes time. Sorry to hear about the inserts, at least they were only $50.

General Lee

It takes time. Sorry to hear about the inserts, at least they were only $50.

I forgot to add I did get a good foot massage machine. Works pretty damn good if I may say so.

And yea, from what some of you have said, sounds like there are some high dollar inserts out there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FYI:

I got these things at Walgreen's that are like an Ace bandage that goes around your foot and has a silicone arch support. They've alleviated a lot of pain and if I remember to wear them I can get up in the morning without being crippled.

General Lee

FYI:

I got these things at Walgreen's that are like an Ace bandage that goes around your foot and has a silicone arch support. They've alleviated a lot of pain and if I remember to wear them I can get up in the morning without being crippled.

I'll have to check them out.

MR47930

My father-in-law had it bad for almost a year, like he couldn't walk without limping around for 5 minutes in serious pain. He swears by the cold laser therapy and said it went away after a couple sessions. I think he went to Dr. Behe up in Huntingtown.

marlboroman

out on the range
I forgot to add I did get a good foot massage machine. Works pretty damn good if I may say so.

And yea, from what some of you have said, sounds like there are some high dollar inserts out there.
I had the same issue you are having with PF. I tried all of the remedies discussed on this forum, None seemed to work, Spent hundreds on inserts, shoes etc.
What finally worked was stretching against the wall first thing in the morning. I do it in the shower EVERY morning.
Hands against the wall and both feet back for 30 seconds then left foot forward right foot back for 30 seconds then right foot forward left foot back and finally both feet back again. Has worked wonders for me and cost nothing!