Play-off Championship Round

This is gonna be real close, looking at the picks. Good luck, Clevally. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to tell who won or lost. :lol:

It is really close after the first game. :lol:

I just logged in to look at the picks, I was a bit busy and remembered I have not looked at them. :lmao: I am going to be lazy and let Rael do the work on this.

Our second game picks are pretty darn close; except near the end of the list - that is what will determine who will move on!

Good luck!!! :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
It is really close after the first game. :lol:

I just logged in to look at the picks, I was a bit busy and remembered I have not looked at them. :lmao: I am going to be lazy and let Rael do the work on this.

Our second game picks are pretty darn close; except near the end of the list - that is what will determine who will move on!

Good luck!!! :huggy:

:love: I think we're a point or two apart, but haven't seen the total yards, which I think I didn't do too well in.

On to the next game. Good luck to you, too. :huggy:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pete has me by 4 right now, stupid eagles couldn't give me 1 more sack, and I went under on the 1/2 time score. :doh:

:love: I think we're a point or two apart, but haven't seen the total yards, which I think I didn't do too well in.

On to the next game. Good luck to you, too. :huggy:

Pete has me by 4 right now, stupid eagles couldn't give me 1 more sack, and I went under on the 1/2 time score. :doh:

I got cracking up on the first turnover - where Eagles coughed up the ball, then the Card player dumped it all in the same play... I was going to call Rael and ask if it was a wash since it happened in the same play. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Game one results:

Winner Cardinals
Total Points 57 (Over 47.5)
Half-time Score 30 (Over 23.5)
Eagles Total yards 454 (Over 319.5)
Cardinals total yards 369 (Over 332.5)
1st team to score Cardinals
1st team to turnover Eagles
Most sacks (2 each = PUSH)

Check my numbers against yours.... :buddies:

Attachments

• 2008 C R Game one results.jpg
    2008 C R Game one results.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 30

Rael

Supper's Ready
I got cracking up on the first turnover - where Eagles coughed up the ball, then the Card player dumped it all in the same play... I was going to call Rael and ask if it was a wash since it happened in the same play. :lol:

I'm sure there's a technical answer for that, but I still counted the Eagles interception as the first turnover... :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Doesn't look good for me right now :ohwell:

:yeahthat: It will be BS Gal and Pete for the final game. Everyone picked the Ravens to win on the spread. But Kom526 and Pete both picked total points under, and you and BS Gal both picked total points over. That left it to the other discriminators.

This has been an interesting pair of match-ups this week.

:yeahthat: It will be BS Gal and Pete for the final game. Everyone picked the Ravens to win on the spread. But Kom526 and Pete both picked total points under, and you and BS Gal both picked total points over. That left it to the other discriminators.

This has been an interesting pair of match-ups this week.

... and the interception / TD return by the long-haired one just nailed my coffin shut... :cds:

:notworthy All hail BSGal! :notworthy