Play-offs Round Two (Divisional Round)

Rael

Supper's Ready
Same rules as last week. Pick your team based upon the spread, and pick whether there will be more points (over) or less points (under) than the odd-maker’s estimates.

After making your eight picks, assign a weight to each of them from eight (your most confident pick) down to one (your least confident pick). 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 must all be assigned. I'll need your team pick, your over/under, and the weight you assigned to each.

This week is an elimination round. Only the player in each bracket with the most cumulative points for both weeks will advance to the next round. In the event of a tie, the player with the most points in week one of the regular season will advance.

I'll post the results after each game. :gluck:

Attachments

• 2008 Div Round Spread.jpg
    2008 Div Round Spread.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 67
  • 2008 Playoff brackets Div Round.jpg
    2008 Playoff brackets Div Round.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 66
Guess I will go first;

Panthers - 8
Steelers - 7
Ravens - 6
Eagles - 5
Titan/Ravens Over - 4
Giants/Eagles Under - 3
Steelers/Chargers Over - 2
Panthers/Cardinals Under - 1

BuddyLee

Football addict
Guess I will go first;

Panthers - 8
Steelers - 7
Ravens - 6
Eagles - 5
Titan/Ravens Over - 4
Giants/Eagles Under - 3
Steelers/Chargers Over - 2
Panthers/Cardinals Under - 1

I sent my picks to Rael a few days ago.

We will definitely not tie this week.:lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'll be posting tomorrow. Not enough energy tonight to figure it out......As a warning, my Chargers gear is going on tomorrow. I have three sweatshirts, a hat and 3 t-shirts. You all are doomed.

I'll be posting tomorrow. Not enough energy tonight to figure it out......As a warning, my Chargers gear is going on tomorrow. I have three sweatshirts, a hat and 3 t-shirts. You all are doomed.

Aren't you going to be a little warm?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just a couple more, and I'll have everyone's. No hurry. Remember, if you want to change any picks, just let me know (pm pls, so I don't miss it here) before Friday midnight, and I'll get them in when I post everyone's on Saturday morning. Thanks, all. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll put in my $0.02 on winner picks, not being in the running.

Giants by 10
Ravens by 3 or less
Panthers by 7
Steelers by a late 4th quarter field goal.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I think Pete should post his picks here, and not PM them to the commish.
Could make things interesting.

Do you have the cahonas Pete?

Pete

Repete

I think you should post your picks here. Do you have the cahonas or do you have an Andy Patch?

Rael

Supper's Ready

I think PM is a good way to select picks when players narrow down in the playoffs. Besides, I get to look at them all before posting them. And if brackets have similar picks, I get to :jameo:

Plus, nobody gets to see what anyone else picks until after it is too late to change. :evil:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I better post this before my next infraction.

Titans 7 over 4
Cardinals 8 under 3
Giants 6 over 2
Steelers 5 over 1