Play-offs Round Two (Divisional Round)

Rael

Supper's Ready
Here’s how I see the match-ups:

Firebrand.vs Kom526 – Even match-up in a very close race. Good chance of this match-up going down to the last game.

DoWhat vs Pete: DoWhat needs both the Giants and Cardinals picks to win if there’s any chance of coming close, having a 14-point deficit going into Round Two. Fairly certain Pete’s a lock if either the Panthers or Eagles beat the spread.

BS Gal vs Daddy O: Daddy O’s 10-point gap below BS Gal makes the outcome of the Cards/Panthers and Chargers/Steelers the only real opportunity to win this week.

Clevalley vs BuddyLee
: With only a four point difference, this one could be close to the end also.

Good luck, everyone. :buddies:

Attachments

• 2008 Playoff brackets Div round.jpg
    2008 Playoff brackets Div round.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 30

Rael

Supper's Ready
After game one, check my numbers against yours... :buddies:

Attachments

• 2008 Div Round Game 1.jpg
    2008 Div Round Game 1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 36

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Daddy-O is catching up with me. I hope I can stay awake long enough for the next game. I basically picked the losers, I thought, except the Chargers, cause they have my heart.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Daddy-O is catching up with me. I hope I can stay awake long enough for the next game. I basically picked the losers, I thought, except the Chargers, cause they have my heart.

He gained just a point on you (from down 10 to down 9). The big shocker was the "under" highest pick by BuddyLee that extends his lead to seven over Clevalley after game one.

But the interesting race is Firebrand vs. Kom526. Very close.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
He gained just a point on you (from down 10 to down 9). The big shocker was the "under" highest pick by BuddyLee that extends his lead to seven over Clevalley after game one.

But the interesting race is Firebrand vs. Kom526. Very close.

Okay, but duh...we carry these points to next week? Do I have this right?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Okay, but duh...we carry these points to next week? Do I have this right?

After this week's elimination, I'll add a few more tiebreaker rules for next week ( to lessen the likelihood of a tie). The cumulative total score will be used as a tiebreaker in case the other ones don't produce a winner. I'll put them out after this weekend's games. :buddies:

Rael - thank you for doing a wonderful job with this! :buddies:

My hat goes off to Otter as well, he has put a ton of time into the entire season. :yahoo:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rael - thank you for doing a wonderful job with this! :buddies:

My hat goes off to Otter as well, he has put a ton of time into the entire season. :yahoo:

:yeahthat: One thing I learned by watching is how complicated it can be every week during the regular season. With 32 players and 16 games most weeks (plus five point picks), it's a lot of data. (nearly 550 individual selections every week) It all mixes together after a while.

The play-offs are small in comparison, but still a fun thing to do. Happy to do it. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
The big shocker was the "under" highest pick by BuddyLee that extends his lead to seven over Clevalley after game one.

Ravens D and Titans D you gotta take the under. No brainer.

They scored 23 the first time and did again this time.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Three main columns...last week's wildcard totals, this week's totals so far, and cumulative points in yellow. :yay:

Attachments

• 2008 Div Round Game 2.jpg
    2008 Div Round Game 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 34

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Damn you FB! :charltonhestonplanetoftheapesvoice:Damn you to hell! How could you take the Cards AND the over?:burning: I thought I was going out there by making them my 1ptr. :doh:

Okay, I have 2 games to go but our picks are almost identical...

Thanks Rael! This may be my last week but it was fun for all 2 weeks of my stay.:cheers: