Playing hard to get: Venus and Mars

most if not all of these queries have a common denominator- insecurity or the inability to be honest about one's feelings. Or desperation.

I knew a woman that would find "men that were good on paper" (her words for good job, 'normal' and no giant amt of strange baggage) then shed say they do not click at all, maybe he even grosses her out- but that good on paper thing (and her obvious inability to be alone) made her date and even sleep with people she had zero interest in. Some may not articulate these crazy traits within themselves or admit they are there- but the rest of us see it. Perspective - its never the same for 2 people.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Honesty has my vote.

And I think it's rude (putting it mildly), if you're with a woman (even for just a boat ride and a few drinks) and start hitting on others. Just rude. Same thing would be true if she did it.

Perhaps I'm old-fashioned. If so, I don't care, that's who I am.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I think it's rude (putting it mildly), if you're with a woman (even for just a boat ride and a few drinks) and start hitting on others. Just rude. Same thing would be true if she did it.

I agree, unless you've already agreed that you're going to be the wingman for each other.