Playoff Karma Bets...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The Jackoholic said:
Eagles Superbowl Champs

I think it's going to be Atlanta And New England in the Superbowl.. NOT impressed with Pittsburghs play, and they shouldn't still be in it.. Eagles same, not up to par for where they are in the season.. Atlanta Dominated.. New England made a VERY good team look like something off of a HS football field.. I was torn.. I like Peyton Manning (although I think his little brother is a spoiled brat) and wanted to see him FINALLY make it, but am a die hard New England fan..

Superbowl.. hard call.. but will have to go with New England over Atlanta. and if this doesn't happen, I'm coming back to edit this and claim victory!!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
POOH said:
What??
I don't care about the karma I just want you to know I was right with my picks, If I get karma for being right OK if not OK.

My bets
Eagles Steelers next week
Steelers win it all

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Pooh its a joke.... Legs broke.... bookie
However maybe you need to look up the definition of the word bet.

I'm sending you some green stuff now hopefully we can get you out of the red by Sunday,, So you can pay up when Atlanta kicks the H out of them Eagles :yay:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
POOH said:
What??
I don't care about the karma I just want you to know I was right with my picks, If I get karma for being right OK if not OK.

My bets
Eagles Steelers next week
Steelers win it all

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Pooh green looks a little better on you whatcha think.

Giving red without signing it is kinda like spiting on someones Hamburger.
If you don't tell them you done it they never knew they ate it EEEWWWWWWWW

D

dems4me

I say Eagles Steelers with Eagles winning it given the fact that last I heard TO will be in the line up for the Superbowl. :dance:

Ponytail

Eagles/Pats in the Superbowl. Roethlesburger looked to be absolutely stunned this week. Not a good look for a QB on the road to the Bowl.

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
Who the **** is TO?

:wink:

T.O. the one who substantially helped the Eagles out this year, unlike alligator arm's and toothpick legs pinkston :wink:

Ponytail

dems4me said:
T.O. the one who substantially helped the Eagles out this year, unlike alligator arm's and toothpick legs pinkston :wink:
:durhard: I know that. I say that because we don't need him as along as Westbrook and Mitchell are healthy...which they were not at this time last year.

Pinkston...he's still afraid that the football will turn into a greyhound bus just before it lands in his arms. :rolleyes:

Ponytail

Ponytail said:
Eagles/Pats in the Superbowl. Roethlesburger looked to be absolutely stunned this week. Not a good look for a QB on the road to the Bowl.

So far so good. :biggrin:

GO E A G L E S!!!!!