Please email your state rep about gun control

acommondisaster

This link will take you to a page that will give you some instructions and tips on writing to your rep (or all the state reps) and automate most of the process for you. You'll just need to compose the body of your letter and fill in the your name and address. Please only email once.

Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I have already done that. I snail mailed letters.

The best way is to write a letter or postcard to your rep, for sure. It gets their attention unlike mass e-mail or phone calls. They will respond, but generally try and avoid e-mail.

Every letter I have ever written to to my congressman - Bilraikis, and both senators from Fl, have always been promptly replied to by mail with your not-so-usual form letter.

acommondisaster

The best way is to write a letter or postcard to your rep, for sure. It gets their attention unlike mass e-mail or phone calls. They will respond, but generally try and avoid e-mail.

Every letter I have ever written to to my congressman - Bilraikis, and both senators from Fl, have always been promptly replied to by mail with your not-so-usual form letter.

Agreed. I've heard that snailmail and phone calls are best. But a lot of people won't get up and do that, so email's not a bad alternative to show numbers of people against the bill. I'd rather have 20 people send email who would otherwise do nothing at all.

Stovebolt

Concur with all above. EMail is still better than doing nothing, which (regrettably) most of our fellow citizens will choose to do.

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
Here's another site that makes it easy to contact your reps. NRA-ILA | Write Your Reps

Hint: if you use "Time Sensitive" in the subject line, it's more likely to get read than if you use guns or gun bill.