please help

spinner

I had to have my horse euthenised this morning, this hurts so bad. I need somebody with a backhoe to come bury her, I want to keep here here. I know I'm not supposed to post my number but if you can help call me at 301 373 8741 thanks

J

jp2854

spinner I am soo sorry to hear this. Heres a hug for you. Hope you are doing ok

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I had to have my horse euthenised this morning, this hurts so bad. I need somebody with a backhoe to come bury her, I want to keep here here. I know I'm not supposed to post my number but if you can help call me at 301 373 8741 thanks

Oh, Spinner so sorry. I wish I knew someone with a backhoe. Hope you were able to find someone to help you.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
B...I just got this..call me...my answering machine will give you my cell number..I can get you help...you should have called me this am..you know I am not on here as much..so so sorry...wish I saw this earlier... :huggy:

spinner

thank you

A very nice guy from Bowlings came out today and buried her in the pasture. I can't believe she is gone, this is so hard. I will miss her so much, she was the spoiled Princess. My poor mini was running all around looking for her. I know I did the kindest thing but still.... my heart just aches.

Tazgirl

Spinner I am so sorry you lost your mare. Think of all the good memories you have of her and it will help get you through this.

TurboK9

I'm so sorry! I've only ever had one horse, and she went to a new home when I left NV years ago... That was hard enough.

I can't imagine what you are feeling, but I do know it's gotta hurt. Sorry you had to go through this.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
A very nice guy from Bowlings came out today and buried her in the pasture. I can't believe she is gone, this is so hard. I will miss her so much, she was the spoiled Princess. My poor mini was running all around looking for her. I know I did the kindest thing but still.... my heart just aches.

That is a tuff thing, and I couldn't imagine having to go through that.
:bawl:
I am glad you got the help you needed.
:huggy:
Remember the good times!

Giddy up!

B, I am so sorry about Chessie, She was such a sweetheart. I enjoyed taking care of her the last few years. I will miss her too..If you need anything let me know.:huggy::huggy:

Hoover

I hope you are ok. Please know you are in our prayers.