Please Stop

PeoplesElbow

1714912318179.png

Hijinx

Got my Brandon sweatshirt and wear it around.
Hard to believe that anyone is stupid enough to still think Biden could go another 4 years.
he will be lucky to make it to next January.

StmarysCity79

Got my Brandon sweatshirt and wear it around.
Hard to believe that anyone is stupid enough to still think Biden could go another 4 years.
he will be lucky to make it to next January.
Hard to believe anyone is stupid enough to make Trump , a bright orange diaper wearing criminal their entire personality
Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 2.16.13 PM.png

There is a whole Subreddit dedicated to idiots like you in the wild.

Funny pics of people so stupid they don't know the world is laughing at them.

StmarysCity79

It should embarrass you to be this juvenile.

How come you didn't say that to the OP?

Now you have a moral compass.

LOL

Says the woman who says sleepy joe, dementia joe and advocates for violence against children and anyone else who disagrees with her.

Bare-ya-cuda

How come you didn't say that to the OP?

Now you have a moral compass.

LOL

Says the woman who says sleepy joe, dementia joe and advocates for violence against children and anyone else who disagrees with her.
The OP post is a fact. Your subreddit forum is all fantasy.

PeoplesElbow

Hard to believe anyone is stupid enough to make Trump , a bright orange diaper wearing criminal their entire personality View attachment 176972 .

There is a whole Subreddit dedicated to idiots like you in the wild.

Funny pics of people so stupid they don't know the world is laughing at them.
I wouldn't label myself as a Trump follower, I will vote for him because he is better than the alternative.

This is simply political comedy, well sort of. You are just so butthurt over it because it is very possibly true.

StmarysCity79

I wouldn't label myself as a Trump follower, I will vote for him because he is better than the alternative.

This is simply political comedy, well sort of. You are just so butthurt over it because it is very possibly true.

Well i would say Trump wearing diapers is comedy but it is fact as well, and even his lawyers can't sit near him in court due to the smell,

PeoplesElbow

Well i would say Trump wearing diapers is comedy but it is fact as well, and even his lawyers can't sit near him in court due to the smell,
It is, it just isn't very good. Now this is funny: what's the difference between a chickpea and a legume? Trump doesn't get excited about a legume. Progressives have no sense of humor, or at least bad ones, it is why SNL hasn't been worth watching in at least a decade.