Please tag your dogs!!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
These two guys came rolling up the driveway this morning, very relaxed and happy. Never seen them before, only five houses, and I know all five other dogs on our street. A bit hot and one a bit muddy. SIL had reported a strange black and white dog earlier in the week. Thank God the Lab had a tag that gave a street address. Grabbed a couple of leashes, got them loaded up in the Jeep and took them home. About a 1/2 a mile away through the woods. Lacking that tag, I would have had to take them to a shelter, I have no fenced area to keep them, and two of my four are not awesome with strange dogs. Owner said she must have a hole in her fence she would take care of. I was just afraid with RT 5 being closer than thier home, they might end up out there.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I love happy endings. Awesome! Good on ya! :) You love critters like I do. My sweet Daisy is tagged and chipped.
Similar thing happened on my street 2 weeks ago. A beautiful huge dog with beige hair, and an orange bandana was loose on our street. Everyone was trying to corral him, but to no avail. He just kept barking, and ran away. I posted it on Olney NextDoor, but to my knowledge, no one posted that the dog was found.
lg.php

Last edited: