Please Tell Me This Isn't True!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Complaining: I don't know of too many people that like rate increases. Maybe some people do. I don't. So, yeah, I will complain about it. Stay tuned about the two new reactors.
You'll be complaining a lot more if we start experiencing power shortages - "brown outs" - on a regular basis because there is not enough power generation capacity in our region.

Adding nuclear power capacity is the only option that makes any sense. Wind and solar power is a complete joke...nothing but pandering to the uneducated masses that "feel good" because " green" is how they've been conned. Our hapless governor, Less is More, has been drinking that koolaid and is "all in" on supporting and pushing for the establishment of offshore wind farms. Such a clown..and such a waste. The only hope for sanity is that rational business players will not build any farms off of MD because they would go broke doing so.

LtownTaxpayer

You'll be complaining a lot more if we start experiencing power shortages - "brown outs" - on a regular basis because there is not enough power generation capacity in our region.

Adding nuclear power capacity is the only option that makes any sense. Wind and solar power is a complete joke...nothing but pandering to the uneducated masses that "feel good" because " green" is how they've been conned. Our hapless governor, Less is More, has been drinking that koolaid and is "all in" on supporting and pushing for the establishment of offshore wind farms. Such a clown..and such a waste. The only hope for sanity is that rational business players will not build any farms off of MD because they would go broke doing so.
Our governor is a Newsome wannabe. So much so we are heading down the path of stupidity that California has proudly blazed. UGH!