PLEASE - why do we have this guy?

SamSpade

OVER 40 years?

Forty years ago, he was a KGB agent - and no one knew him.
THIRTY years ago, he was first deputy chairman of the government of Saint Petersburg.

Maybe - *twenty* years? Maybe?

This guy is delusional.
Even CNN is fact-checking him, although they still call it "hyperbole" and "tall tales" instead of what they call every nuance of Trump's words - LIES.

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

Maybe Joe was already in his pocket in those KGB days.
It would explain Putin's rise to power. Putin has probably had a file on the Pederast since the 70s...
and it wouldn't surprise me if that file included his statutory rape of a babysitter & arranging the murder of his wife...

Anyone that would support Democrats & their chitty lifestyle should rot in prison, right next to their Democrat "Heroes"...

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

The way Joebama's mind is going he probably believes every lie he tells.
So do the Democrats who vote for him.

I cannot believe he will be running for President again. Democrats have to do better than this.
And Harris. Imagining this moron as president should scare anyone.

SamSpade

CNN came down on Biden back in early May, I said at the time that the DNC run media has been given the go-ahead to trash Biden causing him to back out of the election. The pigheaded douches (him and her) are too hard headed and power hungry to take a hint.
Won't happen. Those guys are certain that the taint of "convicted felon" will either dissuade on the fence voters or demoralize Trump enough to get him to quit (case in point - they're not DONE - New Jersey is considering pulling his liquor permits on his golf courses due to the conviction).

And WHO would take Joe's place? It's June. LBJ quit at the end of MARCH - and there were viable, national Democratic candidates that could step in - most notably, RFK who would later be assassinated on June 5. But LBJ's VP was already established as a Senator with considerable clout even before he became VP. He didn't win against Nixon - but - he was someone with the panache to gain the nomination.

Who would they get? Newsom has already blown his national image. Harris would get blown away in a rout, and - should Biden win, a President Harris is an EXTREMELY real possibility, especially because - that would be an EASY thing for the Dems to get him to resign or be pulled from office via 25th amendment (although the shame of that might not work, for Biden).

stgislander

PREMO Member
Who would they get? Newsom has already blown his national image. Harris would get blown away in a rout, and - should Biden win, a President Harris is an EXTREMELY real possibility, especially because - that would be an EASY thing for the Dems to get him to resign or be pulled from office via 25th amendment (although the shame of that might not work, for Biden).
Many on FN are still saying Gretchen Whitmer.

SamSpade

Many on FN are still saying Gretchen Whitmer.
Yeah I heard that - and it's hard to believe, honestly. Aside from Newsom, she really showed her tyrannical side during the pandemic.

But never let it be said the Dems can't turn a blind eye to that.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Yeah I heard that - and it's hard to believe, honestly. Aside from Newsom, she really showed her tyrannical side during the pandemic.

But never let it be said the Dems can't turn a blind eye to that.
Blind eye?

They love Tyrants as long as it's THEM.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
she really showed her tyrannical side during the pandemic.

And got re-elected! As did all the rona fascists. As I recall the only rona fascist who got the boot was Andrew Cuomo....to be replaced by an even bigger fascist.

There is a significant portion of this country that loves being degraded and abused.

True story.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
And got re-elected! As did all the rona fascists. As I recall the only rona fascist who got the boot was Andrew Cuomo....to be replaced by an even bigger fascist.

There is a significant portion of this country that loves being degraded and abused.

True story.
They want the government to be their evil mother and father so long as they take out their hostility on the other siblings they dont' like.

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They want the government to be their evil mother and father so long as they take out their hostility on the other siblings they dont' like.

:lmao:

You look at Schumer and Wretch and Hochul and Biden - these are villains straight out of Central Casting. The women always have these angry faces like they want to make a coat out of puppies and the men look like they belong in the Marvel Universe. They don't even try to hide it. But Democrats love them - the meaner and more evil they are, the more Democrats want to vote for them.

It's stunning.