PMU Foal Rescues?

Josimmon

8? Wow! :notworthy I would be happy with 2...okay maybe 3... :whistle: I will ask my trainer if she wants to go see what they got next Monday. Where is it? She may know where it is but I have no clue.

spinner

Hey Appy, l'd like to go to New Holland sometime if you have the room... just to look of course....
Josimmon I looked into the PMU foals also, some places will ship them to a farm near you, but if you have multiple buyers the shipping is less expensive.
And I have a great Quarter horse you can rescue from a life of leisure! He is so sweet but he needs a rider! Spinner

Josimmon

spinner said:
Hey Appy, l'd like to go to New Holland sometime if you have the room... just to look of course....
Josimmon I looked into the PMU foals also, some places will ship them to a farm near you, but if you have multiple buyers the shipping is less expensive.
And I have a great Quarter horse you can rescue from a life of leisure! He is so sweet but he needs a rider! Spinner

OK Quarter horses are my weakness....could you send me some info on him and maybe a picture?

AMP

Jersey attitude.
About the Round Pen....

appyday said:
Friends made a trip to New Holland today..I did not go..spent all my spare horse cash on two horses yesterday. Oh and a new 60' round pen..got one even you could ride...lol....

Appyday, would you mind sharing the amount you paid for the round pen? (I hope I am not being too pushy here.) I have been looking for one for a few weeks, finally decided on a 70', which I can get thru an ebay store for $1100. Free shipping, galvanized metal, etc, etc. Almost went with it, but then the woman where I board suggested I check with Stauffers on 236 near Charlotte Hall to get prices on the panels there. Which I have not yet done. I have no way to haul 14+ 13' panels up to White Plains. So was wondering what price you paid and if it was local. Anything less than $900 would make it worth my while to pay $100 for someone to haul it.

Thanks!!!!

spinner

I can't post pictures of Traveler due to a computer problem...however you can see him in person if you would like he is in Hollywood. He is a 16 yr old gelding, 16 hands, rides western, neck reins, stands for the farrier. He is a really nice horse but wants to GO, he is fast. We are selling due to his rider's health reasons, and he is too nice a horse to be a lawn ornament. He has always done what his rider asked of him, and in the field he is a real sweetheart. If you want to see him email me at rajibar@worldshots.net and I will tell you where he is, you can see him from the main road. Barbara

Josimmon

I wanted to say THANK YOU!! I just brought home a horse Saturday from Elle Williams and Horsenet. :banana: :getdown: He is a very sweet boy and we could not be happier. I appreciate everyone's in-put and if it wasn't for all of you, I would not have found her or my Indigo! Thank you, thank you!!

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Josimmon said:
I wanted to say THANK YOU!! I just brought home a horse Saturday from Elle Williams and Horsenet. :banana: :getdown: He is a very sweet boy and we could not be happier. I appreciate everyone's in-put and if it wasn't for all of you, I would not have found her or my Indigo! Thank you, thank you!!

Best of luck to you and your new equine friend! Happy trails....

AMP

Jersey attitude.
appyday said:
Hey AMP you know Wee Wee (Yoshi) I talk about here?? I got him from Nanny? How is she? Last time I saw her she looked pretty bad. I think about her often..
I will try to PM you, never did it before.... :crazy:

KMSH

I have a PMU Mare and Yearling

I currently have a PMU mare and her filly (both registered quarter horses) that I adopted through the NY Horse Rescue September 2004. I'm thinking of selling the mare because I don't have the time to work with her. She's done so good and is really sweet. Let me know if you want to talk.