"pocket guns"

dustin

UAIOE
...is subjective. If you buy a weapon for life, the extra $100-300 is only 5-15 a year over 20 years.

Maybe look at an HK P7 as well. Bit heavy for what you want, but the cool think about them is if the wrong person ever gets their hands on it, you'll have a decent chance of not getting shot with it due to the safety mechanism not being intuitive.
yeah the P7's are pretty cool. i can see where it would be natural to use it and easy to train on. like you said though too heavy. spec i'm seeing is 27.7 ounces with no mag.

i just dont have the cash flow to spend mucho dineros. nickel and I have lots of hobbies between us both :biggrin:

Take a look at the Kel-Tec P-11. 9mm, 16oz loaded, not pretty, but it's inexpensive and reliable.

I would love to have this one. :yay:

I love love love my K-T P3AT. My husband isn't too fond of it though - too small of gun for his grip. I can shoot rounds through it all day long. It has some problems jamming, but really depends on type of ammo you run through it.

edinsomd

Bunch'a poodle-shooters. :lmao: I've fired the Walther and was impressed, handled well with a solid feel, fair sight picture and a nice trigger. Quality fit and finish was obvious, I'd carry one as a backup and sleep well at night.
Ed