Point Lookout vandalized.

JPCusick

My real name.
I just saw this reported in the Enterprise and in the County Times newspapers, as I read the papers today Thursday instead of seeing the Enterprise report yesterday on schedule.

The American traitors' memorial has been decorated, which exposes again the ugly racist monument as a disgrace to our Point Lookout.

Link here = SoMdNews.com: Confederate POW memorial vandalized

I myself say that the secret decorations could have been done much better, because as it is - it is being wrongly reported as if this action was some disrespect of the dead rebels instead of it rightly being defined as a proper insult to those who built and who value that ugly white racist memorial.

I still very deeply approve of the decorations (the so called vandalism) and so whoever did that has my most sincerest cheers.

:patriot:

Hank

my war
I just saw this reported in the Enterprise and in the County Times newspapers, as I read the papers today Thursday instead of seeing the Enterprise report yesterday on schedule.

The American traitors' memorial has been decorated, which exposes again the ugly racist monument as a disgrace to our Point Lookout.

I myself say that the secret decorations could have been done much better, because as it is - it is being wrongly reported as if this action was some disrespect of the dead rebels instead of it rightly being defined as a proper insult to those who built and who value that ugly white racist memorial.

I still very deeply approve of the decorations (the so called vandalism) and so whoever did that has my most sincerest cheers.

So, why did you vandalize it and have you been arrested yet?

jetmonkey

Something's wrong with his medulla oblongata.

Attachments

• VWZDNHU1R0N5M0k=.jpg
    VWZDNHU1R0N5M0k=.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 165
and to think

I myself say that the secret decorations could have been done much better, because as it is - it is being wrongly reported as if this action was some disrespect of the you actually qonder whydead rebels instead of it rightly being defined as a proper insult to those who built and who value that ugly white racist memorial.

You actually wonder why people post ugly comments about you. Your posts are divisive and make people wonder about your sanity.

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

It is a rather flattering compliment that those people or the police might have considered me as the one who did that.

I would be very happy to be taken into consideration.

The police do know where I am.

But in this case it simply was not myself who done it, as I myself would have done that much MUCH more thoroughly.

:getdown:

bcp

In My Opinion
You actually wonder why people post ugly comments about you. Your posts are divisive and make people wonder about your sanity.

Oh I dont think anyone really wonders about his sanity, we just wonder why he is allowed to run loose without supervision and medications.

Honda

Point Lookout vandalized

If you only knew your history Mr Jack A$$ Cusick.I happen to have ancestors that were held prisoners there during the civil war,some died and some survived as a POW at that site.If you could comprehend what really happen back in that time frame instead of all your negative responses that you have published in your rag paper maybe you could broaden your knowledge.For a news reporter can we please have a positive responses or just not respond at all.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

JPCusick said:

It is a rather flattering compliment that those people or the police might have considered me as the one who did that.

I would be very happy to be taken into consideration.

The police do know where I am.

But in this case it simply was not myself who done it, as I myself would have done that much MUCH more thoroughly.

:getdown:

You should still be beaten accordingly

drivingdaisy

I was actually hoping this was an update from the kids that broke in to the lighthouse. Too bad you can't see who the OP is from the main page.

glhs837

Power with Control
Racists, perhaps some, rebels, probably all. But even at that, they were men who deserved better than being starved to death and given medical care worse than that afforded cattle. Thats what that memorial is about, a reminder that we should never treat humans like that.

JPCusick

My real name.
Response.

Duh, your rosacea glows like a damn pumpkin!

Off topic - of course!

I really do not have that "rosacea" and you can not make such a medical diagnosis from an avatar picture.

I do have a lot of red in my complexion, but I also have always had the very light white skin of my Irish ancestors.

My skin will not tan, and if I stay out in the sun too long my skin will get serious burns - like bubbling third degree burns from sunlight.

This avatar picture has me with a grin so that brightens the red, and in fact when I was younger then my hair had a reddish color to it.

Plus the picture is in a room with a shining paneling, and a flash from the camera makes me to look brighter then I truly am.

:offtopic:

Hank

my war
Off topic - of course!

I really do not have that "rosacea" and you can not make such a medical diagnosis from an avatar picture.

I do have a lot of red in my complexion, but I also have always had the very light white skin of my Irish ancestors.

My skin will not tan, and if I stay out in the sun too long my skin will get serious burns - like bubbling third degree burns from sunlight.

This avatar picture has me with a grin so that brightens the red, and in fact when I was younger then my hair had a reddish color to it.

Plus the picture is in a room with a shining paneling, and a flash from the camera makes me to look brighter then I truly am.

Not trying to offend! I think you are hot as chit, even with the rosacea!!!

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

I happen to have ancestors that were held prisoners there during the civil war,some died and some survived as a POW at that site.

The actual memorial and burial of the dead was not touched in this event.

The only thing decorated (aka vandalized) was the white racist memorial to the dirty hateful actions by the traitorous southern rebels.

So the real and respectable State memorial to the dead was not touched.

Graymatter

Off topic - of course!

Does the Tippet lady live with you?

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

Racists, perhaps some, rebels, probably all. But even at that, they were men who deserved better than being starved to death and given medical care worse than that afforded cattle. Thats what that memorial is about, a reminder that we should never treat humans like that.

I have never heard that made-up nonsense before, and that is not correct, because that white racist trashy site has absolutely nothing at all to do with the treatment of prisoners.

It does nothing but promote the white racist ideals of injustice and cruelty against the people of African decent.

:bigwhoop:

glhs837

Power with Control
I have never heard that made-up nonsense before, and that is not correct, because that white racist trashy site has absolutely nothing at all to do with the treatment of prisoners.

It does nothing but promote the white racist ideals of injustice and cruelty against the people of African decent.

:bigwhoop:

Sorry you dont get it, and that because you have never heard of a thing before, it doesnt exist. :killingme

It is all about how the north treated the prisoners.

protectmd

JPC if your not happy with us defending the "racists" who erected the memorial, why post on here with us? Why subject yourself to a new low by taking the time to indulge in hate filled forums? Why bask yourself in an online enviroment with such "hate filled white people?"

See, you can't have it both ways. You want to rewrite history as you want it told. But see that's just not how it works. People can't sit here and deny there was a civil war. We aren't denying there was a holocaust. Or alot of other things.

Its time you embrace these things too. For the fact that americans on both sides died, for their beliefs. You may not like the fact that some of those beliefs were racist, vulgar, and downright nonhuman, but the point is, the constitution guarantees that right.

While I don't think that its right, I believe that "hate speech" should be protected. In a nanny state that we live in, the thought that someone like JPC would be a censor and determine what's hate speech, what's terrorist behavior, what's anti government is scary.

Well JPC, while you sit around drinking your kool aid and collecting your Obangoaid, taking pictures of conservatives who work for a living and mailing them to DHS and fusion centers, don't forget, that the government sees left wing flunkies like yourself as potential "terrorists" too. Don't forget, that when we plunge into a nazi/stasi style snitch state where neighbors spy on each other and turn each other in to the machine, that you wont be spared of the capture, interrogation and re-education in one of the US FEMA camps. Until then, keep collecting that check.