Poland to AOC: "You big dummy..."

officeguy

No one is saying "technically they're concentration camps." Bad meme, makes no sense.

That was a differentiation Airhead Occasional Cortex was trying to make. She was using 'concentration camp' more in the british boer-war kind of sense, you know.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She was using 'concentration camp' more in the british boer-war kind of sense, you know.

Yes, that noted history expert Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. :lol:

I don't know how anyone can still be defending that tard. And I mean it when I say she needs a slap in the mouth. She's a smartass punk who thinks she can go from tending bar to Congress and start telling career lawmakers how it's supposed to be done.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Yes, that noted history expert Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. :lol:

I don't know how anyone can still be defending that tard. And I mean it when I say she needs a slap in the mouth. She's a smartass punk who thinks she can go from tending bar to Congress and start telling career lawmakers how it's supposed to be done.
Or Ivanka Trump.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

That was a differentiation Airhead Occasional Cortex was trying to make. She was using 'concentration camp' more in the british boer-war kind of sense, you know.
Would have somewhat agreed up until she chose to use "Never Again." Then, nope. Not buying her BS. At all.

--- End of line (MCP)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Actually most intelligent people are.

Including the author of the definitive book on Concentration camps which i previously quoted to you.

Keep practicing! The internet only gets easier from here
I've been to Dachau.. I've seen a real concentration camp.. I've seen the photographic evidence, touched the oven's, walked through the barracks.. stood where thousands were executed by firing squad.

So do tell, what is a concentration camp? Where they make orange juice?

herb749

If the people in her district can remember next election that see chase out Amazon and all the jobs that came with, in early 2021 she will be a talk show host. give Ellen a run for her money.

Yooper

If the people in her district can remember next election that see chase out Amazon and all the jobs that came with, in early 2021 she will be a talk show host. give Ellen a run for her money.
Hope she goes back to bar tending or MSNBCNN. But AOC has bigger plans; she plans on expanding her grift to the entire state of New York. Hopefully, the state will be on to her con and politely refuse.

--- End of line (MCP)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've been to Dachau.. I've seen a real concentration camp.. I've seen the photographic evidence, touched the oven's, walked through the barracks.. stood where thousands were executed by firing squad.

So do tell, what is a concentration camp? Where they make orange juice?
I have also been there. Very sobering.