Police Arrest Cindy Sheehan During Anti-War Protest

C

canuk woman

2ndAmendment said:
You sound like a child; a Canadian child. Oh. That's right. You are. :killingme

thanks for reminding me to change my siggy

terbear1225

canuk woman said:

that's the best you can do???? someone gives you a logical, well thought out response and treats you like someone capable of learning and the only response you can come up with is "whatever." No attempt to respond to the facts or opinions expressed, no attempt to defend your own opinion, just "whatever."

what a waste.

C

canuk woman

terbear1225 said:
that's the best you can do???? someone gives you a logical, well thought out response and treats you like someone capable of learning and the only response you can come up with is "whatever." No attempt to respond to the facts or opinions expressed, no attempt to defend your own opinion, just "whatever."

what a waste.

At least I did all that punctuation stuff like they asked me to.

B

Bruzilla

canuk woman said:
I know he already talked to her last year after her son was killed but he really should say why americas sons and daughters are dying in Iraq hey it's been two years since the war on iraq started and they've found saddam already why are they still there?

I don't think he needs to explain that our sons and daughters are dying in Iraq because they are getting shot with bullets and hit by shell fragments, resulting in severe trauma and bleeding to death... things that are quite commonly know to happen during a war. :razz:

C

canuk woman

2ndAmendment said:
Is English your first language or is French? Do you study English in school? If you do, do you pay attention?

I suck at French, I do study English in school but not this semester

C

canuk woman

Bruzilla said:
I don't think he needs to explain that our sons and daughters are dying in Iraq because they are getting shot with bullets and hit by shell fragments, resulting in severe trauma and bleeding to death... things that are quite commonly know to happen during a war. :razz:

Man and I thought my consumer math teacher was a big problem (seriously he often gives us so many assignments that my stress level can go from "Totally relaxed" to "Danger, Danger, self-destruct in..NOW!).

mainman

Set Trippin
canuk woman said:
Man and I thought my consumer math teacher was a big problem (seriously he often gives us so many assignments that my stress level can go from "Totally relaxed" to "Danger, Danger, self-destruct in..NOW!).
allllllllll :huggy: