Police: McCain volunteer made up robbery story

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Wrong again. See my post from the other thread, in which I said:

I never suggested that she represented the McCain campaign. She's just a mentally sick woman (as she admitted herself).

I'm commenting on this post, I tend not to follow your rhetoric thus don't tell me I'm wrong if I didn't read something you posted somewhere else asshat!!! :coffee:

chernmax

try to stay on topic, so far the only diversion you haven't used is the birthcertificate angle :killingme

I'll keep using it and throwing it in your face and will publicly apologize if I'm proven wrong. Why did Obama spend thousands and thousands on lawyers and appeals to NOT show it verse spend nothing and have it examined??? We all know the one on his website is a forgery. So you're good with a presidential candidate not having to prove his most basic constitutional qualification, was he born here??? Did he lose his citizenship???

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'll keep using it and throwing it in your face and will publicly apologize if I'm proven wrong. Why did Obama spend thousands and thousands on lawyers and appeals to NOT show it verse spend nothing and have it examined??? We all know the one on his website is a forgery. So you're good with a presidential candidate not having to prove his most basic constitutional qualification, was he born here??? Did he lose his citizenship???

Problem 1: As I mentioned before, if there is an record of BO being born in Kenya, and BO wants to cover that up, those records have long since been destroyed. He certainly has the resources to do so.

Problem 2: BO also has the resources to produce an "authentic" BC if he wanted to. It makes no sense that he would produce a forgery that would be of such questionable quality and authenticity.

Problem 3: No one seems to care. Sean Hannity did an exhaustive report on BO’s shady connections. If this had any merits he, at least, would be all over it. And so would O’Reilly. Why is this being ignored by the likes of Fox?

I have no official opinion on this yet. I just get skeptical when the internet can produce conspiracies that are not supported in general media.

Last edited:

chernmax

Problem 1: As I mentioned before, if there is an record of BO being born in Kenya, and BO wants to cover that up, those records have long since been destroyed. He certainly has the resources to do so.

Problem 2: BO also has the resources to produce an "authentic" BC if he wanted to. It makes no sense that he would produce a forgery that would be of such questionable quality and authenticity.

Problem 3: No one seems to care. Sean Hannity did an exhaustive report on BO’s shady connections. If this had any merits he, at least, would be all over it. And so would O’Reilly. Why is this being ignored by the likes of Fox?

I have no official opinion on this yet. I just get skeptical when the internet can produce conspiracies that are not supported in general media.

So why won't Obama let a federal Judge or expert look at it and squash the Internet traffic. Instead he pays thousands not to show it, why???

The posted copy is a fraud, that has already been proven my 100's of experts. And what Obama is posting on the Internet even his sister who was born in Indonesia has one, it's not his certificate of Live Birth... Just means his birth was registered in Hawaii...