Police: Shot fired on jet at Miami airport

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
itsbob said:
translates to "GOOD SHOT PLACEMENT". Air Marshals must be bettter trained at marksmanship then most cops.. usually takes 6 cops and 50 rounds or more to kill someone. Money well spent!!

One less criminal to jam up the court system.

Sounds like we are getting the word out that we are back on track after 9/11. Heard on the news that it was never talked about but that these A.M.'s have been around since the 70's.

I guess now we should just train them to fly the planes so that they can do that thing they did yesterday but against hi-jackers.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
sleuth said:
He knew he had a mental illness. And yet he walks into airport without having taken his medication, knowing full well that he might lose it in an area where security levels are intended to be high.

According to the news he was bi-polar. If he stopped taking his meds he was prone to going hypo-manic. These are the guys who believe they are superman and can do ANYTHING. This includes outrunning a bullet or flying across the street from one 40th floor window to the next. I have not doubt he believed he would outrun the marshalls when he took off running.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Lenny said:
According to the news he was bi-polar. If he stopped taking his meds he was prone to going hypo-manic. These are the guys who believe they are superman and can do ANYTHING. This includes outrunning a bullet or flying across the street from one 40th floor window to the next. I have not doubt he believed he would outrun the marshalls when he took off running.
Being mentally ill does not put that man in the same category as Manson, Dahlmer etc moron.

Gee..............someone forgot thier meds today!! :killingme