Polishing the turd that is Kamala

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
No conviction idiot! it was a civil suit, not a criminal trial. You have no idea what I laugh at, with the exception of your inane comments. And yes, Trump is more competent to run this country than Biden or Harris!! Your hatred for someone you've never met is very worrisome, perhaps you should seek professional help.
Trump is more capable than any Democrat.

OccamsRazor

Here is a hypothetical for ya'....

Ole' Joe decides (or someone does it for him) that he doesn't want to be President anymore. So, he steps down. Now, you have Kameltoe sworn in as President. Now.. the Dem party would have to say "Nah.. we don't want the sitting President as our incumbent."

What a sh!t storm world we live in today..

WingsOfGold

Here is a hypothetical for ya'....

Ole' Joe decides (or someone does it for him) that he doesn't want to be President anymore. So, he steps down. Now, you have Kameltoe sworn in as President. Now.. the Dem party would have to say "Nah.. we don't want the sitting President as our incumbent."

What a sh!t storm world we live in today..
In a perfect world he would drop dead NOW. Kameltoe would have a few months to enhance their abortion and even the stupid would see BEFORE the first vote is cast..............

WingsOfGold

That would be one of the worst things that could happen to the GOP. Talk about a nonstop eulogy resulting in a sympathy vote....

Democrats all " Hmmmm....🤔 "
Nope, it would show how inept she is instead of hiding behind the retards buffoonery and not taking any blame.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I believe Biden wants to finish out his term. They are going to hide her from the media to avoid her talking.
I sincerely hope the first press conference she gives, Peter Ducey, asks her for an opinion of Venn diagrams.

WingsOfGold

I believe Biden wants to finish out his term. They are going to hide her from the media to avoid her talking.
Sure he does, at least that's what his handlers are telling him.
Jojo eat your veggies, you know you love them.. then ICE CREAM!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I heard someone say (2 different networks!) that she was really great on the teleprompter. HUH? She was giving the same speech yesterday that she gave at the Campaign headquarters, and she was freaking terrible following along!! :lol:

Also - does she really think it's "cute" to use the sly "play on words" type of rhetoric?! She's PROUD to hold her RECORD up against DJT's. She's dealt with "HIS TYPE" while recounting her background as a DA prosecuting perpetrators and convicted felons like Fraudsters, Woman Abusers, :blahblah: :blahblah:

I guess that's because that's all she can do since she doesn't have a great track record / agenda as VP. Can't wait until she does interviews and debates.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I heard someone say (2 different networks!) that she was really great on the teleprompter. HUH? She was giving the same speech yesterday that she gave at the Campaign headquarters, and she was freaking terrible following along!! :lol:

Also - does she really think it's "cute" to use the sly "play on words" type of rhetoric?! She's PROUD to hold her RECORD up against DJT's. She's dealt with "HIS TYPE" while recounting her background as a DA prosecuting perpetrators and convicted felons like Fraudsters, Woman Abusers, :blahblah: :blahblah:

I guess that's because that's all she can do since she doesn't have a great track record / agenda as VP. Can't wait until she does interviews and debates.

She's not talking to you. She's talking to people like SMC79 - THAT is her base. She could stand there and sing "Trump's a Felon" to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and they'd laugh like retarded hyenas and coo about her brilliance.

Kamala Harris isn't a serious person, she's a buffoon.

Bare-ya-cuda

She's not talking to you. She's talking to people like SMC79 - THAT is her base. She could stand there and sing "Trump's a Felon" to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and they'd laugh like retarded hyenas and coo about her brilliance.

Kamala Harris isn't a serious person, she's a buffoon.
Unfortunately democrats like to elect buffoons and cheat to do so.