Political Cartoons

PJay

Screenshot_20221006-005627~2.png

Hijinx

Gas jumped 25 cents last night and I predict it will go a lot higher now that the Saudi's told joe Biden to go f himself.

So here we have it . Trump filled the strategic Oil Reserve when the price was low, Now Biden has depleted the reserves and is dipping in once again, if he start replenishing it we will pay a sht ton of money for that oil. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that oil isscarce right now because the idiot wrote that Executive order and Fuked the whole world with higher oil prices, but now we have Russia and Ukraine fighting, we have China threatening Taiwan, We have Putin threatening to use Nukes and we could end up in a war and need that strategic Reserve, but Bide is pissing our reserves away trying to keep fuel cheaper until after the election.

IMO Ukraine and Russia would not be at war if Trump were President, and China would not be threatening Taiwan if Trump were President.When the Democrats used Covid to destroy Trumps term they as good became responsible for the deaths of all of those killed in both Russia and the Ukraine. Now call me anything you like But that's my opinion.

WingsOfGold

Gas jumped 25 cents last night and I predict it will go a lot higher now that the Saudi's told joe Biden to go f himself.

So here we have it . Trump filled the strategic Oil Reserve when the price was low, Now Biden has depleted the reserves and is dipping in once again, if he start replenishing it we will pay a sht ton of money for that oil. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that oil isscarce right now because the idiot wrote that Executive order and Fuked the whole world with higher oil prices, but now we have Russia and Ukraine fighting, we have China threatening Taiwan, We have Putin threatening to use Nukes and we could end up in a war and need that strategic Reserve, but Bide is pissing our reserves away trying to keep fuel cheaper until after the election.

IMO Ukraine and Russia would not be at war if Trump were President, and China would not be threatening Taiwan if Trump were President.When the Democrats used Covid to destroy Trumps term they as good became responsible for the deaths of all of those killed in both Russia and the Ukraine. Now call me anything you like But that's my opinion.
What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member

Jumped over 40 cents here in San Diego.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP