Politically clumsy

Hessian

Just consider this...
Bill Clinton used to run into a log jam and would use his "triangulation" approach to successfully disintegrate part of the opposition.
(Mind you, I have always been disgusted by him,...but: he could handle the opposition)

Obama, with his lap dog press have utterly failed at this!
Any clever politician would have flown out to Dover & attended the memorial service for the Fallen & found private funds to get the families there,...and gotten the press to capture the mournful president.

Any clever politician would have opened up the Vietnam & WWII memorial (personally) just to show he cares for our vets (even if he didn't)

Any Clever politician would have thanked the House of Reps for continuing to pass legislation and made some gesture toward approving a few of the Bills.

ALL of this would serve to improve his status and weaken his opponents.
Bill Clinton would have been doing this ...just to move his long term agenda on.

Nope,...not the dull witted, stubborn obama. I can bet Bill is ticked that he has endorsed & supported this rookie.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Nope,...not the dull witted, stubborn obama. I can bet Bill is ticked that he has endorsed & supported this rookie.

Hillary is just sitting back and chuckling. Obam-me may be the first half-black President who was an utter failure, but she will be the first woman President.

Whether or not she's successful remains to be seen.

somdwatch

Hillary is just sitting back and chuckling. Obam-me may be the first half-black President who was an utter failure, but she will be the first woman President.

Whether or not she's successful remains to be seen.

Oh God Help Us!! We're Screwed!